+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit family in Canada

M.Deep

Mar 14, 2018
me, my wife and my 2 year old son would like to visit my sister and her family and my parents who are in BC on a super visa basis. I’m planning to attend for their anniversary party in October. What would be a sufficient amount of funds in my account. My annual salary is approximately 2 Lakhs, I own my own business, my wife doesn’t work, property is in my fathers name but business is under my name which I rent. Approximately in my bank account there is 7 lakhs. I have insurance policies and I would like to travel for two weeks. Based on this info what else would I require and are my chances of approval high, based on other TRV applicants experience.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
me, my wife and my 2 year old son would like to visit my sister and her family and my parents who are in BC on a super visa basis. I’m planning to attend for their anniversary party in October. What would be a sufficient amount of funds in my account. My annual salary is approximately 2 Lakhs, I own my own business, my wife doesn’t work, property is in my fathers name but business is under my name which I rent. Approximately in my bank account there is 7 lakhs. I have insurance policies and I would like to travel for two weeks. Based on this info what else would I require and are my chances of approval high, based on other TRV applicants experience.
Unfortunately, the chances of TRV refusals are extremely high.

1. Your salary is super low + your wife is not employed (i.e. no additional income).

2. Attending wedding anniversary parties are not compelling reasons to visit

3. You cannot include your parent's properties as reasons for you to return to India

4. Your bank balance seems to be inconsistent with your income i.e. the INR 700,000 seems like it was borrowed for the visa applications.

5. You already have most of your family in Canada. Applying with your wife and son would mean you have no family to return to.

6. Insurance policies are not funds available for the visit + in most cases, do not necessitate for someone to return to their home country

I strongly recommend that you do not apply

Reactions: Adi7 and canuck78