+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

vise denied twice...

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
When you get the refusal letter the reasons given are general and it is hard to know why the VO has denied the visa. The GCMS notes give a more detailed idea of what problems the VO thinks there are with the application. Knowing this, you can look deeper into your history and perhaps find areas you overlooked that may be helpful to include in another application. Examples could be that you did not include ALL your financial information thinking $5000 would be more than enough for a three week holiday. WRONG! The VO wants to see that you are able to earn a decent living at home so providing all your accounts and investment values would be good. Travel History. Travel to other countries for leisure is a big plus. Having a letter from your boss granting your leave and expected return date is also helpful. I hope this answer gives you an idea of GCMS usefulness. Good luck.

deep

Jun 29, 2013
How many chances toget work permit if I applied 3rd time...I means to say there can be a negative impact
To apply again and again.....I m confused either I hv to apply again or not.....

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Again, there is no limit to how many times you can apply. But what good is it re-applying without a significant change in your circumstances? The more times you are rejected, the more it will look like you are desperate to come to Canada at all costs and will justify the officer's reasons.

The more important steps I would suggest are:
1. order your GCMS notes.
2. try to find employment(preferably related to the job you want to do in Canada) and work for at least 6 months
3. build up your savings account, etc
4. when you feel ready, you can re-apply.

deep said:
How many chances toget work permit if I applied 3rd time...I means to say there can be a negative impact
To apply again and again.....I m confused either I hv to apply again or not.....

deep

Jun 29, 2013
Thx.......can I apply for my spouse and child along with me as a open work permit. ...or not..nd how many funds I hv to show.

deep

Jun 29, 2013
Is there any changes in the regulations .....why Paris embassy
Refusing mostly work permits......