+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

vise denied twice...

deep

Jun 29, 2013
I hv applied work permit from spain ....it got rejected first due to funds...nd second time due to my
Current employment situation. ..now my lmo got expired .what I hv to do now.is there any chance to get
Visa on 3rd time. ...nd for apply again I hv to wait ....

deep

Jun 29, 2013
Bcoz it got rejected due to only my current employment situation. .nd I m unemployed. ..if I found a work
Can I apply again with cover letter stating that I m employed now...or otherwise I hv to start from with a new application.

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
deep said:
Bcoz it got rejected due to only my current employment situation. .nd I m unemployed. ..if I found a work
Can I apply again with cover letter stating that I m employed now...or otherwise I hv to start from with a new application.
Very unlikely to get a visa after being rejected twice. If the LMO is expired, your employer will need a new LMO first.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Those reasons are generic, might help to obtain your GCMS notes to see the officer's detailed reasons.

There is no point in re-applying without a significant change in your circumstances. What kind of job were you apply for? Did you have at least 6 months experience?
"Current employment situation" could mean they don't think you have the skills and/or experience for the job you want to do or that would be make you employable in Canada or in your home country. It does not help that you are unemployed now.

It may help to improve upon any skills and experience related to the job you want. e.g. if you wanted to work as a cook, consider working in a restaurant to gain experience, take a short course, etc. Also, work for at least 6 months before considering re-applying and build up your savings.

deep said:

deep

Jun 29, 2013
Thx....I hv applied for food counter attendant in fatburger..and I hv 3years experience in india in a bakery.nd 2years experience
In spain as a counter attendant. ..I hv left my job six mths ago...still I need more experience. Nd now can I change
The employer nd job for new lmo....or I hv to stay with same employer nd job...plz suggest me....I m confused.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Oh that's good that you have some experience. Why did you quit your job though? Not a very good idea especially since you were going to apply for a work permit and TRV.

Did you include proof of this experience with your application? e.g. your resume, training certificates, reference letters from those employers?

You can apply for a job from any employer. That new employer has to apply for a LMO for you and you will need to submit another application for a work permit. In the mean time, try to find a job(preferably in the same field you are interested in working in Canada) so that you are earning income and building your savings as you look for opportunities in Canada.

deep said:
What is it means GCMS notes...how can it help me.explain me plz.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t99210.0.html
This thread will explain all you need to know about ordering your GCMS notes. These are the notations made by the visa officer when reviewing your application and give much more detail of reasons for refusal. Good luck.

deep

Jun 29, 2013
Thx to both of you...yes I did.i attached all my experience letters as well as my educational documents too
I didn't quit the job actually my employer has closed the business. .....thats why I m unemployed nd taking
A social assistance. ....social assistance can be the reason for rejection. ....it means it is the best way to wait
Few months for new application. ....

Next time I hv to include my this rejection and cover letter...like I did in second time.i attached the resusal letter
And cover letter too....or otherwise I can submit as a new applicant...

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
If your LMO has expired your boss will have to obtain a new one and you will have to apply afresh for a Work Permit. I don't think you are obliged to include previous rejection letter but you will have to correct the issues for which they refused your application. Being unemployed is not a positive position. You can explain reason for job loss being due to closure and find another relevant job before reapplying with the new LMO. All the best

deep

Jun 29, 2013
Hiw many times a person can try for visa....is there any limit...
And thy can also put a stamp so that person could not apply in future. .

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
There is no limit to the number of times you can apply. But make sure you get your GCMS notes first so to address the visa officer's concerns before re-applying.

deep said:
Hiw many times a person can try for visa....is there any limit...
And thy can also put a stamp so that person could not apply in future. .

deep

Jun 29, 2013
I m not clear abt GCMS notes..how it will help the person for reapply.
Plz explain in brief.so that everyone can know clearly. ..thx.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Normally, when you rejected the visa officer selects some generic reasons. The GCMS notes will have detailed information on what made the officer come to the decision. It gives you an idea of what you need to overcome if you hope to get a visa.

deep said:
I m not clear abt GCMS notes..how it will help the person for reapply.
Plz explain in brief.so that everyone can know clearly. ..thx.