+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISAS ISSUED AFTER 6 WEEKS

willxclusive

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Hi guys,
I think its necessary to share my good news with you that myself and my spouse got study visa and open work permit and we shall be leaving for Canada soon. As much as this forum was useful and helpful to me through all the processes, I would like to give back to the forum by giving prospective students successful application tips using mine as case study.

Thanks.

mayowa86

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Congrats will exclusive, please can you tell us what is the processing time for the visa office you submitted to and did you apply online or through VFS and what are the documents you submitted especially for the OWP For your spouse?

Thanks

Komal Gupta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Congrats Dear....I am from India and i am also thinking to apply for student visa and open work permit for my spouse. Can you please help me with the application process and the required documents details so that I can also prepare the same.

Pls. inbox me the required forms and details.

willxclusive

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Komal Gupta said:
Congrats Dear....I am from India and i am also thinking to apply for student visa and open work permit for my spouse. Can you please help me with the application process and the required documents details so that I can also prepare the same.

Pls. inbox me the required forms and details.
Ok. I will.

willxclusive

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
mayowa86 said:
Congrats will exclusive, please can you tell us what is the processing time for the visa office you submitted to and did you apply online or through VFS and what are the documents you submitted especially for the OWP For your spouse?

Thanks
Hi Mayowa, We applied in Abu Dhabi through VFS Dubai on May 7, 2015. regards the processing, all took just about 6 weeks for both of us. usually, work permit processing time for UAE applicants is 9months and study permit is 7 weeks. However, everything was done on time and I think they depend on your documents and factors like background check, verification and volume of applications at hand.

Well, for spouse open work permit, try to include your spouse cv, purpose of travel, payslip, certificates, home tie, marriage certificate financial proof and many more documents you think would be relevant and helpful. Regards the CV, the officer assessing your accompany spouse application must be convinced that your spouse is employable meaning, the CV will show his/her skills and employment history. Points from there must be enough to proof that you have the right skill to find employment in Canada.

Saalim Quraishiiii

Jun 30, 2017
Itz been 6 weeks of appying for student visa.. Bt i still didnt recv any mail since a month.. Is ther any prbm with ma visa?? Or i should wait for 1 more week?

mirealket

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hi Mayowa, We applied in Abu Dhabi through VFS Dubai on May 7, 2015. regards the processing, all took just about 6 weeks for both of us. usually, work permit processing time for UAE applicants is 9months and study permit is 7 weeks. However, everything was done on time and I think they depend on your documents and factors like background check, verification and volume of applications at hand.

Well, for spouse open work permit, try to include your spouse cv, purpose of travel, payslip, certificates, home tie, marriage certificate financial proof and many more documents you think would be relevant and helpful. Regards the CV, the officer assessing your accompany spouse application must be convinced that your spouse is employable meaning, the CV will show his/her skills and employment history. Points from there must be enough to proof that you have the right skill to find employment in Canada.
Hello..congrats..just wanted to ask ..is there chances of getting a visa in Dubai after 6weeks??