+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa

Ebus Agus

Jun 3, 2022
Then before reapplying you want to request the notes on your account the officer made so you can address them if you choose to reapply .
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.
whats your profile and what did you apply? did you meet proof of fund?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What is your full profile - age, program/length, country of residence, citizenship, fund amount (bank accounts, whose accounts), tuition paid