Hello Guys
Applied NON SDS from India in January,2020
Received AIP on August17,2020
Received Biometrics Correspondence letter on 28th October,2020
When can i expect my decision?
will i get PPR?

alexct2020

Aug 13, 2020
They have no clear priority, it is a complete guessing game. I am from April also non-sds and AIP August 13 (but from the EU not India so no TRV or passport stamping) and have not even received a biometrics letter yet.

Meanwhile there are people who applied in August for January 2021 intake and have already received a full letter allowing them to theoretically travel.

Abhimanuer

Nov 2, 2020
Hey guys
I applied on 1st Nov(i.e yesterday) for my study permit. My semester starts on Jan 2021. My college is in the list of DLI's with Covid readiness plan. Will I be able to finish my biometrics and get a study permit by then?
Edit: I do know that I have applied much later that most of you, but I just want to know if it would be possible. Thanking you in advance

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
Hello Guys
will i get PPR?
Ok, so what is a biometrics correspondence letter. It is the same as BVL ?

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
Hey guys
I applied on 1st Nov(i.e yesterday) for my study permit. My semester starts on Jan 2021. My college is in the list of DLI's with Covid readiness plan. Will I be able to finish my biometrics and get a study permit by then?
Edit: I do know that I have applied much later that most of you, but I just want to know if it would be possible. Thanking you in advance
Hi I applied in March 2020 with a complete application. I received nothing but and AIP. I think I've answered your question.

Reactions: Abhimanuer

Approved

Oct 13, 2020
Hello Guys
will i get PPR?
Is your school on the dli list?

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hey guys
It's possible. Most people will tell you they've applied in March but no results so far etc. But the difference is the travel restrictions have just lifted on October 20. So, they're reviewing the applications and they will try so hard to complete all the application for winter term before it starts.

Reactions: Abhimanuer

sroseok

Feb 7, 2019
Hi. I got bvl letter that says temporary residence permit biometric verified. Just wondering why study permit is not mentioned. Can someone help explain

Abhimanuer

Nov 2, 2020
It's possible. Most people will tell you they've applied in March but no results so far etc. But the difference is the travel restrictions have just lifted on October 20. So, they're reviewing the applications and they will try so hard to complete all the application for winter term before it starts.
Right? My thoughts likewise. Thank you for your input

Vkotla

Nov 2, 2020
Ok, so what is a biometrics correspondence letter. It is the same as BVL ?
I think they both are same...
Biometrics correspondence letter is nothing but letter states that our biometrics havebeen received and valid till 10 years for temprary resident visas...
let me know what is BVL also