+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa

emekaagbo99

Dec 3, 2018
Hello
Goodday, I applied for study permit visa on 25 October and I got my tracking number on November 10, and when ever I try tracking it what I use to get is visa application tracking ID No: 20..............30 is being processed at the Canadia visa office. Since November 10 till now always receiving same answer, and I am starting my studies on January 3, Please did I have any hope of getting my study permit visa approved?.

Thank you.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
No way to know for sure, also tracking doesn't show any details you need to link application in myCIC account.

Hemanth202

Nov 28, 2018
Same here I have applied for study permit from USA and sent my passport with request letter on November 17 till now no update and when can I except my passport back ??? I have sent it to newyork location by mail

Dec 6, 2018
Same here I have applied for study permit from USA and sent my passport with request letter on November 17 till now no update and when can I except my passport back ??? I have sent it to newyork location by mail
Hi Hemanth202, I have got a question about changing the DLI and the university. Can you please answer? I am really worried about it.

I have recently received my student visa as an international student and my visa is under the process of attachment in my passport. My admission letter (4-year- study, undergraduate course) is for Winter 2019 however I have decided to change my university so that I will get admitted to the new school for Fall 2019 and meanwhile I am not going to travel to Canada until Fall 2019. Can I still change my DLI number while I have not entered Canada yet? And if so, will I get the Study Permit easily without any problem?

Thanks a lot