+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa

saudi boy

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Hi to all..

im new to this forum..and i have some questions about visa and work permit,actually im applying in canada,and my papers already in process in canada..they said they will submit my documents in canada embassy for work permit...my question is,if the canadian embassy issued already a work permit its mean that im already sure to get my visa?im in saudi arabia..im working here..im confuse..any help,,my frnds said that its already sure...need help.,..thanks... :(

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
What "papers" are in process in Canada?

saudi boy said:
Hi to all..

im new to this forum..and i have some questions about visa and work permit,actually im applying in canada,and my papers already in process in canada..they said they will submit my documents in canada embassy for work permit...my question is,if the canadian embassy issued already a work permit its mean that im already sure to get my visa?im in saudi arabia..im working here..im confuse..any help,,my frnds said that its already sure...need help.,..thanks... :(

saudi boy

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Its a work permit..they said they will submit my documents to embassy in canda for my work permit..is it possible?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

saudi boy said:
Its a work permit..they said they will submit my documents to embassy in canda for my work permit..is it possible?
This is starting to smell. Let me guess you paid money to the agency? What should happen is that the employer issues a Labour Market Opinion in your name. You then apply for a work permit to the Canadian office responsible for the country where you are residing. The LOI is issued with a TRV and you proceed to Canada and get your work permit at the Port of Entry. The only thing that is processed in Canada is that the employer advertises the position on the Job Bank and applies to HRSDC for the Labour Market opinion.

kingfishcut

Feb 27, 2013
PMM said:
Hi

This is starting to smell. Let me guess you paid money to the agency? What should happen is that the employer issues a Labour Market Opinion in your name. You then apply for a work permit to the Canadian office responsible for the country where you are residing. The LOI is issued with a TRV and you proceed to Canada and get your work permit at the Port of Entry. The only thing that is processed in Canada is that the employer advertises the position on the Job Bank and applies to HRSDC for the Labour Market opinion.

HI,

I am looking for a job in Canada can you help with details on to start the process.

I am from India

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
kingfishcut said:
HI,

I am looking for a job in Canada can you help with details on to start the process.

I am from India
First you have to find an employer in Canada who is willing to offer you a job.