16-november-2015
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon!
Hi,
i've heard from my consultant that two the students from karachi pakistan have got their visa approved without giving medical exam.He also told me that the policy of CIC has changed and now they are issuing visa to many students without medicals.Can someone here shed some light onto this topic?

Ayesha1993

Jun 25, 2015
liz97 said:
Hi,
i've heard from my consultant that two the students from karachi pakistan have got their visa approved without giving medical exam.He also told me that the policy of CIC has changed and now they are issuing visa to many students without medicals.Can someone here shed some light onto this topic?

Ayesha1993

Jun 25, 2015
liz97 said:
Hi,
anyone please ?

ahleegator

Jan 21, 2015
Hello.

He's probably trying to scam you, I recommend you go through the cic website as if there are any changes at all they would be updated on the website.
Check the cic website to see if your country is on the list; just google it since I'm not allowed to post links.

M29

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
CEC
liz97 said:
Hi,
I know a girl who got visa without medical and she applied for visa from Pakistan

ifeedly

Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp
Medical exam requirements for temporary residents (visitors, students and workers)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
A) If you plan to visit for six months or less:
You generally do not require a medical exam, unless you plan to work in certain occupations (see below).

B) If you plan to visit for more than six months:
You will need a medical exam if you:

have lived temporarily for six or more consecutive months
in one or more of these countries or territories (check link for countries, however India and pakistan included in list)
in the one year immediately before the date you want to enter Canada. (This applies even if you are a citizen of a country that does not need a visa to enter Canada.) or
will come to Canada to work in an occupation in which public health must be protected. See below for jobs for which you need a medical exam.
apply for a Parent and Grandparent Super Visa.

If you do need a medical exam, the visa office will tell you how to proceed.