+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Without IELTS

Tazim123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
Hello Good Peopels :

Hope you are fine. I have been awarded admission with almost full funding in MS in Mathematics program from Concordia University without IELTS. I already got my official offer letter also. Now planing for visa. I shown the medium of my previous studies was English.
May I face any problem to get visa without IELTS ?

Vishnurocks

Dec 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
ielts 6 bands
Interview........
no
VISA ISSUED...
2 times refused
if you completed your studies in English, studying in English since 2-3 years in UK/AUS/CANADA/USA/NEW ZEALAND/ then you might be get ielts waived

or it good to take IELTS to to make your file strong.
if you completed your studies in English then it is not a big deal for you to crack IELTS.

rest will be your thinking

wish you all the very best for your life

Tazim123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
Vishnurocks said:
if you completed your studies in English, studying in English since 2-3 years in UK/AUS/CANADA/USA/NEW ZEALAND/ then you might be get ielts waived

or it good to take IELTS to to make your file strong.
if you completed your studies in English then it is not a big deal for you to crack IELTS.

rest will be your thinking

wish you all the very best for your life
Thanks for your reply. My undergrad degree medium was English. I don't want to take IELTS but need visa.

Prajwalsharmaa

Nov 3, 2017
Hello Good Peopels :

Hope you are fine. I have been awarded admission with almost full funding in MS in Mathematics program from Concordia University without IELTS. I already got my official offer letter also. Now planing for visa. I shown the medium of my previous studies was English.
May I face any problem to get visa without IELTS ?
Please give ielts
Successful rate is minimum for ielts
You are going for MS you would probably have a good english then. Also, adding ielts in your application will boost your visa chances . I hope u may take my point in consideration as ultimately we need a visa right?.