+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa with overall 6 in one module 5

Redom Khan

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Can any one please tell me how can I improve my reading module within 9 days time the time is short and my reading skill is in 5 so give me a wise suggestion it will help me in the long run

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
As I said, it is not the college that gives you the visa and your friends profiles are going to be different than yours. Every profile is treated individually. It is your choice to go with the 5.5, but your chances of getting a visa will be greater if you get at least 6 in every section (of course that is not the only thing you will be judged on in your profile). Just my advice from experience, if you choose not to take it, that's up to you.

Also, you must have some doubts, even though so many people (as you say) have got in with this score.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Can I get visa with overall 6 in one module 5 of canada I got the offer letter of s.t Clair college their requirement is 5.5 in one module 5 what are the chances of visa please tell me
Did you get your visa with same IELTS score dude, please tell me. I am also same situation :)

arhue

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Reason for refusal of low IELTS score is very rational. Completing education or living life is going to be very difficult if your English proficiency is poor in an English speaking country. I think taking the time/effort to improve your English and re-taking IELTS should be worth it for most people with low scores.

ShinyCobra

May 14, 2021
Gujarat, India
Category........
STUDY
As I said, it is not the college that gives you the visa and your friends profiles are going to be different than yours. Every profile is treated individually. It is your choice to go with the 5.5, but your chances of getting a visa will be greater if you get at least 6 in every section (of course that is not the only thing you will be judged on in your profile). Just my advice from experience, if you choose not to take it, that's up to you.

Also, you must have some doubts, even though so many people (as you say) have got in with this score.
I also have the same question i have 6.5 overall and 5.5 in speaking have completed my BE in computer engineering with 8.5CGPA and education background is english medium and im appling with this score bcoz i applied for eor and it didn't change.

offer letter from sault college
Course: Cybersecurity