+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa with Conditional offer

ArviKrishna

May 4, 2021
Hi I'm Arvind currently in Class 12th and I have received an Conditional offer from University of Calgary. My condition says that I will have to score above 80% in my final Class 12 board exams. But due to the pandemic my class 12 exams will only start in 3rd week of july or it may be cancelled. And my course commencement date is September 7th. So how can I proceed for Visa Now. I don't have my Unconditional offer and class 12 Mark sheet currently

hawk39

Mar 26, 2017
This is not a visa issue at this moment because it all depends on if the university accepts you. If you don't think you'll be able to meet the deadline, you should contact the university to explain the situation and see what they can do to accommodate you.

ArviKrishna

May 4, 2021
The university is actually fine with it they know the situation here and have given time till August 31st to submit my mark sheet

hawk39

Mar 26, 2017
Seems like there's no issue then. You submit your grades to the university, they give you a letter of acceptance, and then you apply for your study permit.

ArviKrishna

May 4, 2021
But the grades are only expected in august and my course commencement date is august 29 and I wont have enough time to process for study permit

hawk39

Mar 26, 2017
Unless the university decides to give you the letter of acceptance without your transcripts, then I think you're out of luck on getting the study permit to start on time. IRCC stated that completed applications submitted by May 15 will have guaranteed completed processing by August 6 to ensure that applicants will make it for the fall term, and applications after May 15 will be processed as quickly as possible without the guarantee; but since you won't even get your grades until August, then that would not help you out. Maybe you can try and ask the university to vouch on your behalf, but I don't think that will help because IRCC requires the letter of acceptance for a study permit. Unfortunately, it seems the earliest you can start will be the next term.