+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa was approved or rejected

Simr_94

Jun 4, 2018
Hello m from india i was applied tourist visa from one of agent he submitted the file on my behalf and gave me a tracking number which he get from vfs global delhi.i was able to track the process after about 25days he collected my passport and tell me that visa was granted and send me a pic which was fake after that confirmation of fake visa. He doesn't gave me back my passport back i applied for a new passport now i want to apply again in Canadian ambassy for visa. They ask for is i was ever refused for visa application before. Now i want to know the previous results is i was really refused previous application? Is there any possible way to know i just only have my tracking number given from vfs global..i hope someone can help me in that way..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello m from india i was applied tourist visa from one of agent he submitted the file on my behalf and gave me a tracking number which he get from vfs global delhi.i was able to track the process after about 25days he collected my passport and tell me that visa was granted and send me a pic which was fake after that confirmation of fake visa. He doesn't gave me back my passport back i applied for a new passport
Technically, your passport is the property of the Government of India, and it was illegal for the travel agent to retain it. Hopefully you had filed a police complaint.

now i want to apply again in Canadian ambassy for visa. They ask for is i was ever refused for visa application before. Now i want to know the previous results is i was really refused previous application? Is there any possible way to know i just only have my tracking number given from vfs global..i hope someone can help me in that way..
You can email the relevant visa office with copies of:
1. Your previous and current passports
2. Affidavit you had submitted to the passport authorities for re-issue of a new passport
3. Copy of your previous TRV application + the VFS application receipt

.... and request the visa office to let you know if your TRV was refused/approved + if refused, you can request a copy of the refusal letter.

If you had previously applied within the last 365 days, you can also try linking your paper application to your online account to confirm whether or not you were approved/refused

Reactions: Simr_94

Simr_94

Jun 4, 2018
Technically, your passport is the property of the Government of India, and it was illegal for the travel agent to retain it. Hopefully you had filed a police complaint.

You can email the relevant visa office with copies of:
1. Your previous and current passports
2. Affidavit you had submitted to the passport authorities for re-issue of a new passport
3. Copy of your previous TRV application + the VFS application receipt

.... and request the visa office to let you know if your TRV was refused/approved + if refused, you can request a copy of the refusal letter.

If you had previously applied within the last 365 days, you can also try linking your paper application to your online account to confirm whether or not you were approved/refused

Firstly thankew for the reply and can you please tell me How can i link paper application to online account? And which online account? Gic.ca?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Reactions: Simr_94

Simr_94

Jun 4, 2018
Here's how:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

You will need a copy of your previous TRV application form to link it. You must input all fields exactly like the information stated in the application form, no blank spaces. same spellings, etc
I create an account and started linking my application they ask for application number and uci. Now i just have a reference number and tracking number. On visa fee acknowledgement and receipt given by the vfs global visa application centre..