+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa waiting

Hrsimran Singh

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
Is anyone is here who applied for canada from india in may month?
I applied for online application on 27 may still my medical is not passed by embassey.
Anyone who is still waiting.
Plz reply
Thnx

Jul 7, 2016
I applied on the 6th of June and still awaiting feedback. The school is asking that fees be paid by the 11th of July 2016 to hold seat. Dont know if paying the fees will guarantee me getting my study permit, but it seems a bit risky though :-\

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
ImWaitingInFaith said:
I applied on the 6th of June and still awaiting feedback. The school is asking that fees be paid by the 11th of July 2016 to hold seat. Dont know if paying the fees will guarantee me getting my study permit, but it seems a bit risky though :-\
you should have paid the fees by now because it will take around a week for your money to reach them. this might cost you your seat in the college or you will have to pay a fine.

regards

jonsnow

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
applied on the 12th june, processing time here is 2 weeks but its nearly a month and i've had no updates

Robotisict

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Just hold on, fellows...
I'd applied on Feb. 24th and have been, just recently, cleared... There are a multitude of people like me, waiting... So, you better notice that the embassy might finalize the submitted applications corresponding to Feb. before handling the May stuffs...