+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Update through Webform.

Hani.soltani

Jul 21, 2020
Today i raised an webform inquiring about the latest status of my SP application as someone here on the forum suggested me to do so. The reason was this that my friend and I applied on the very same day (16th March) and received our bio-metrics correspondence letter too on the same day which would be 17th of May but unfortunately the rejection decision came for my friend within the following 3-4 days while i have been waiting for a final decision ever since so i finally made up my mind to raise an webform.

I should mention that, I've seen in other forums people receiving final decisions through webforms despite their visa status still stating 'being processed' in GC account which helped me immensely to finally have the courage to make some inquiry.

What i wrote in the webform is as follows:

"Dear Visa Officer, with all due respect and humble submission, I would like to know the latest status of my study permit application. It's been a little more over 14 weeks and the long await is slowly getting me to fret over the final decision despite being well aware of the impediments and travel restrictions caused by the pandemic.

I would also like to begin my program at the university through online/ in person classes the sooner it's possible. I have had to defer my program from spring semester to fall like many others because of the uncertainty over the outcome on my application. I may have to defer my program again in case I am still overdue an outcome before mid August.
Therefore, I sincerely urge the Respected Authority and/or the Visa Officer to grant me a final decision
the sooner it's convenient.
"

The sole purpose of this thread is to give you an idea if you too have been fretting over like myself to raise an webform.
Penny for your thoughts?
Hi,

could you please let me know, where your application has been submitted?
Besides, the embassy or visa center was closed due to pandemic?

Thanks,

chrisjohn

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Today i raised an webform inquiring about the latest status of my SP application as someone here on the forum suggested me to do so. The reason was this that my friend and I applied on the very same day (16th March) and received our bio-metrics correspondence letter too on the same day which would be 17th of May but unfortunately the rejection decision came for my friend within the following 3-4 days while i have been waiting for a final decision ever since so i finally made up my mind to raise an webform.

I should mention that, I've seen in other forums people receiving final decisions through webforms despite their visa status still stating 'being processed' in GC account which helped me immensely to finally have the courage to make some inquiry.

What i wrote in the webform is as follows:

"Dear Visa Officer, with all due respect and humble submission, I would like to know the latest status of my study permit application. It's been a little more over 14 weeks and the long await is slowly getting me to fret over the final decision despite being well aware of the impediments and travel restrictions caused by the pandemic.

I would also like to begin my program at the university through online/ in person classes the sooner it's possible. I have had to defer my program from spring semester to fall like many others because of the uncertainty over the outcome on my application. I may have to defer my program again in case I am still overdue an outcome before mid August.
Therefore, I sincerely urge the Respected Authority and/or the Visa Officer to grant me a final decision
the sooner it's convenient.
"

The sole purpose of this thread is to give you an idea if you too have been fretting over like myself to raise an webform.
Penny for your thoughts?
It's SDS?