+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa update email

spiderfromars

Jun 1, 2020
hello i recently received an email from ircc stating that there has been an update on my sp application. it was an update about my medicals being updated and the correspondence letter. will i be notified by email again when the final decision's been made?

Laseun

May 28, 2020
hello i recently received an email from ircc stating that there has been an update on my sp application. it was an update about my medicals being updated and the correspondence letter. will i be notified by email again when the final decision's been made?
When did you apply?
Did you submit medical upfront?

dkapadiya

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
When did you apply and where are you applying from ?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
whats your time
whats your time line?

Holi

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
You will be notified of the decision by your email. Moreover, what's your profile timeline and from which country did you apply?

spiderfromars

Jun 1, 2020
You will be notified of the decision by your email. Moreover, what's your profile timeline and from which country did you apply?
i applied through vfs global (paper application) from Bangladesh with medicals and biometrics completed upfront on 17th of march.

Reactions: Holi

yijingzhang

Jun 5, 2020
where did you get correspondence letter? Was it Ottawa?

Reactions: Nikhil@1989

Holi

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
i applied through vfs global (paper application) from Bangladesh with medicals and biometrics completed upfront on 17th of march.
From which station did you receive your correspondence letter? Check your letter and plz tell is it from Edmonton or Ottawa?

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
From which station did you receive your correspondence letter? Check your letter and plz tell is it from Edmonton or Ottawa?
but paper application , letter is from Delhi high commission as applied thru vfs ,m also launch on 17 march delhi

spiderfromars

Jun 1, 2020
Where are you applying

Where are you applying from? Isn't it Bangladesh? Which is the IRCC Visa processing office for Bangladesh?
yes from bangladesh, we don't have any here, our paper applications via vfs global gets redirected to high commission of Canada in Singapore.