+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa under spp category

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
Hello..I have got my offer letter from gbc for financial planning and I applied fr visa on 12th June under spp category..my overall ielts scored is 6.5 and not less than 6 in any..
10th marks is 87.4%
12 marks is 77%
Graduation marks is 75%
Is there any chances for rejection of visa?
Also I read tat spp category is not valid fr Indian students is tat true?

akashpune

Jul 17, 2018
Hello..I have got my offer letter from gbc for financial planning and I applied fr visa on 12th June under spp category..my overall ielts scored is 6.5 and not less than 6 in any..
10th marks is 87.4%
12 marks is 77%
Graduation marks is 75%
Is there any chances for rejection of visa?
Also I read tat spp category is not valid fr Indian students is tat true?
Your application most likely will be considered under SDS and not SPP. SPP is out from 08 June, replaced by SDS. What should concern you is whether you application of 12 June will be considered under SDS auto as your credentials permit.
To meet other requirements for SDS, prior to your application 12 June:
Have you paid 1 year tuition fee upfront?
Have you opened a GIC of 10000 CAD?
Checklist attached with your application: was it as required for SDS?
Pl check on:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/student-direct-stream.html

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
Your application most likely will be considered under SDS and not SPP. SPP is out from 08 June, replaced by SDS. What should concern you is whether you application of 12 June will be considered under SDS auto as your credentials permit.
To meet other requirements for SDS, prior to your application 12 June:
Have you paid 1 year tuition fee upfront?
Have you opened a GIC of 10000 CAD?
Checklist attached with your application: was it as required for SDS?
Pl check on:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/student-direct-stream.html
Yes I have paid 1 year fees and 10200 cad fr gic

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
I doubt it's considered under spp category Bcoz sds processing tym is max 6 weeks and I completed 6weeks .,there are other ppl whom I know and also seen in forum whom have applied after June 8th under spp category and got their visa