+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa under general category

Kshitij123

Jun 29, 2018
Hi I've got admission. In Conestoga college Kitchener and I lodged my file under general category on 18th of June and today is 27th of July it's been over a month and I haven't got any update from the canadian embassy my status is showing that my file is being processed by the embassy my intake is for September and I have to be there on 27th August at any cost for my oeiorientat can anybody please help me in this anybody having any idea that how much time do I have to wait

May 2, 2018
Hi I've got admission. In Conestoga college Kitchener and I lodged my file under general category on 18th of June and today is 27th of July it's been over a month and I haven't got any update from the canadian embassy my status is showing that my file is being processed by the embassy my intake is for September and I have to be there on 27th August at any cost for my oeiorientat can anybody please help me in this anybody having any idea that how much time do I have to wait
u should link your file on gc key on cic website then u can know update regarding your application

Shivani01

May 31, 2017
Any Update?

nitin001

Aug 11, 2018
gc keys shows taht final decision was approved but vfs online tracking says that still under process

Siddharth Sareen

Jan 26, 2018
gc keys shows taht final decision was approved but vfs online tracking says that still under process
vfs tracking site basicaly shows the status of your passport and gckey shows the status of your file. At time embassy takes time to release the passport so that is why vfs tracking site is showing that it is under process. Dnt worry just pack your bags and book your tickets. Congrats..

nitin001

Aug 11, 2018
vfs tracking site basicaly shows the status of your passport and gckey shows the status of your file. At time embassy takes time to release the passport so that is why vfs tracking site is showing that it is under process. Dnt worry just pack your bags and book your tickets. Congrats..
thanks bro !! today my passsport is dispached