+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa to attend Summer Camp for my daughter after TRV refusal

amv11112222

Feb 25, 2019
Hi @Bryanna and VIP Members,

I have recently got my TRV approved, as a visitor. I applied for my daughter also who is 13, but she got refusal. I decided not to apply again for her until I visit Canada. They maybe refused her application because I am a single parent without more sons.

Now, in the english institute my daughter studies in our country, are working in the offer to her and her group to apply to a Summer Camp which is a Language improvement program in Montreal by 8 weeks, not only classes, cultural, touristics and sports activities during that time also. The admission process will be by September to attend on the next summer. I would like to know what kind of visa should I apply for her, if it is a student visa, could she visit with me later as a visitor since I have the TRV as a V-1 or should I apply for a new TRV for touristic purposes? (I have heard one person cannot keep 2 TRVs). And, the last question is if the previous refusal of visitor visa could affect to this new attempt to attend the summer camp?