+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa time procedure and deferring again

mehdi fz

Jul 12, 2018
Hi all
I got an admission from Concordia university for Summer 2018 and deferred that to winter 2019 because it was conditional and i had to obtain my master degree from my university in IRAN. However I could not gain that so far.

Now I think it is possible to get my degree until 22 September and then complete my visa procedure by end of September.

by considering above conditions I have two questions.

1. is it possible to take my visa during 3 or 2 months remained to beginning of winter term? (I have heard that it takes about 4 months)

2. if not, would it be possible to defer to next term while I had deferred once before?

sincerely

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Hi all
I got an admission from Concordia university for Summer 2018 and deferred that to winter 2019 because it was conditional and i had to obtain my master degree from my university in IRAN. However I could not gain that so far.

Now I think it is possible to get my degree until 22 September and then complete my visa procedure by end of September.

by considering above conditions I have two questions.

1. is it possible to take my visa during 3 or 2 months remained to beginning of winter term? (I have heard that it takes about 4 months)

2. if not, would it be possible to defer to next term while I had deferred once before?

sincerely
Well bro as far as i know visa in very rarest cases takes upto 90 days. Generally you will get your visa in 7-8 weeks but still visit once cic web for more info

mehdi fz

Jul 12, 2018
Well bro as far as i know visa in very rarest cases takes upto 90 days. Generally you will get your visa in 7-8 weeks but still visit once cic web for more info
Appreciate
So I should be optimistic on that?
Another question... I have heard that they usually set my Visa to reach at the first day of university. Is it true?

mehdi fz

Jul 12, 2018
No not at all bro. If it was then think how can we manage our packing n be prepared for all so it is not true
Thanks
Can I go through Visa procedure just by means of acceptance letter conditional?
Or I need to take my master degree and get another acceptance letter from univrUnive?

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Thanks
Can I go through Visa procedure just by means of acceptance letter conditional?
Or I need to take my master degree and get another acceptance letter from univrUnive?
No u can apply for visa with your conditional letter but by the landing in Canada you have to fulfill all criteria

Reactions: mehdi fz