+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa sticker in India for my son

Navdeep23

Sep 12, 2018
Hi there, my son who is just 9 years stuck India went for 10 days with grandparents and his trv got expired so I applied and received approval but no ways how to get passport stamp it’s being 5 months he stuck there do anybody know what should I do he is crying everyday to come back when I call, please response me if anybody get passport stamp instructions

yogisaman

Star Member
Aug 7, 2011
I am also in similar situation . I have got exemption approved for my parents as my parents visa was expired so they can travel with my daughter (3year old) .But its just new delhi visa office's next steps i am waiting for .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am also in similar situation . I have got exemption approved for my parents as my parents visa was expired so they can travel with my daughter (3year old) .But its just new delhi visa office's next steps i am waiting for .
They can travel based on the restrictions listed but do they actually have a visa to travel on? Based on your previous posts they were about to receive their supervisa and just needed their pastport stamped.

Reactions: yogisaman