+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa status-TRV

adsouza1

Oct 17, 2018
Hi,

I submitted my application along with my husband through VFS to the Canadian embassy at Abu Dhabi on 16 September 2018 for TRV visa no luck on my visa as yet.... :( its now more than a month.... the status shows that my documents are under process at the embassy... does it take so long for a visit visa....

Mo3

Oct 17, 2018
I also submitted my application for TRV (Visit Visa) through VFS Dubai Office on 4th September and no feedback from the embassy until now.

adsouza1

Oct 17, 2018
Oh gosh even you, this is so sad why are they taking so long.... more than a month why????? Its just a Visit visa... I was so excited and was counting my days of travel :( me and my hubby....

Mo3

Oct 17, 2018
I sent them an enquiry two days ago and they told me the following:

Your application is in queue for review by an officer.

Please note that the volume of applications received and the complexity of individual applications can cause processing times to be longer in some cases. This is often due to circumstances beyond our control. We appreciate your patience and we will contact you once processing has been finalized.

-------------------------------------------------------
Anyone applied for TRV Visa from UAE in September and got any response???

_kimpoy26_

Mar 9, 2018
I sent them an enquiry two days ago and they told me the following:

Your application is in queue for review by an officer.

Please note that the volume of applications received and the complexity of individual applications can cause processing times to be longer in some cases. This is often due to circumstances beyond our control. We appreciate your patience and we will contact you once processing has been finalized.

-------------------------------------------------------
Anyone applied for TRV Visa from UAE in September and got any response???
i call the vfs also last week they told me the same.