+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa stamping query for dependent

Aug 5, 2019
I have applied for dependent Visa online and my husband is in Canada on open work permit. After submitting biometrics, I got an urgent assignment in UK and will be traveling to UK next week however haven't received my canada Visa yet. In case my application is through, can I get my Visa stamped from UK? Please suggest.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
I have applied for dependent Visa online and my husband is in Canada on open work permit. After submitting biometrics, I got an urgent assignment in UK and will be traveling to UK next week however haven't received my canada Visa yet. In case my application is through, can I get my Visa stamped from UK? Please suggest.
which country are you applying from?

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
okay , when you got the PPR you will have to send your passport back to a visa office in the country that you applied . you can't use a visa office in the UK .

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Applying from India
Yes you can get your visa stamped in the UK. Just raise a CSE. When I invited my mum to Canada, she travelled to the UK before her visa was approved. I sent an email to the visa office that processed her visa and they informed me I should print the email correspondence with them approving that she could have it stamped in the UK. We mailed her passport with the letter and it was stamped in the UK. I also included exit stamp from my home country and entry UK stamp to prove that she had left her home country.

Aug 5, 2019
Yes you can get your visa stamped in the UK. Just raise a CSE. When I invited my mum to Canada, she travelled to the UK before her visa was approved. I sent an email to the visa office that processed her visa and they informed me I should print the email correspondence with them approving that she could have it stamped in the UK. We mailed her passport with the letter and it was stamped in the UK. I also included exit stamp from my home country and entry UK stamp to prove that she had left her home country.
Hi.. I just got a message from cic to submit my passport for further processing. I'm still in india and mostly will travel to UK next week. Can I stil request for stamping to be done in UK? How long will it take to get my passport back if I submit here?