Med's Done....
Aug 11, 2012
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012 Passport sent: Jan 11, 2013 Decision Made: Feb 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 14, 2013 Visa Received: Feb 19, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 27, 2013
Hello guys, Im about to send my passport kasi for VISA stamping this Jan 11 and I expect it to return w/Canadian visa in 2 months kasi im preggy baka di na ko makasakay sa eroplano..kung aabutin pa ng 3months bago mabalik.nabasa ko kasi sa iba 2weeks lang ::) well sa friend ng mama ko 2 months na return w/stamp.is it really possible na 2 weeks lang maibalik na agad yung Passport ko w/ visa and COPR.How's your experience sa Visa satmping sa Manila???

thank you sa sasagot ;D

Polgas

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Two Six Double 0
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
JUL. 23, 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ: APR. 10, 2013
AOR Received.
FEB. 13, 2013
File Transfer...
FEB. 21, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN. 07, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUL. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAN. 08, 2014
LANDED..........
JAN. 31, 2014
Based sa mga nababasa ko maam dipende po kung kelan darating PP mo po after ng PPR. Case to case basis kasi mostly. Pero kung ang inaalala mo is kung makakasakay kapa ngplane even if your preggy ofcourse you can kahit 8 months pa but with medical certificate dapat from your doctor and fully signed waiver like sa PAL try to visit po their website nandun yung form para sa mga preggy na 6 months to 8 po yata.Gooduck!

jmarie.mendoza

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
missyani said:
Hello guys, Im about to send my passport kasi for VISA stamping this Jan 11 and I expect it to return w/Canadian visa in 2 months kasi im preggy baka di na ko makasakay sa eroplano..kung aabutin pa ng 3months bago mabalik.nabasa ko kasi sa iba 2weeks lang ::) well sa friend ng mama ko 2 months na return w/stamp.is it really possible na 2 weeks lang maibalik na agad yung Passport ko w/ visa and COPR.How's your experience sa Visa satmping sa Manila???

thank you sa sasagot ;D

hi! may i ask how long did your application take before they askec you to submit your pp for stamping of visa?

nic06

Jan 28, 2013
good eve po..

need some help lang po.we just received letter from embassy last friday for passport request,unfortunately they forgot to attach APPENDIX A..sino po ba may copy sa inu ng APPENDIX A?ung applicant and all dependant with passport details form po yata?ung one page lang po?salamat po ng marami sa makakapagsend ng copy po..
god bless!!

missyani

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila,Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 21, 2010
Doc's Request.
June 7, 2012
Med's Request
July 28, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug 11, 2012
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012 Passport sent: Jan 11, 2013 Decision Made: Feb 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 14, 2013 Visa Received: Feb 19, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 27, 2013
jmarie.mendoza said:
hi! may i ask how long did your application take before they askec you to submit your pp for stamping of visa?
August - Medical Request
November - Passport Request

chiello16

Feb 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
may alam po ba kau na ilang months aabutin ang visa bago maipadala sa inyo! :D :D

Poseidon64

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, just sharing my experience here. Most people say that once your ECAS status is Decision Made and Manila VO has your passport, they will take anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks to stamp and return your passport. For my wife, it has been 3 weeks since Decision Made and no sign of the passport yet. I think the last stretch of waiting is that hardest because you know the processing is done and you're just waiting for a visa that is supposed to reach you in less than 2 weeks.

sasz128

Mar 20, 2013
Good day to all!!!

Just want to ask guys, me and my wife already have visas stamped on our passport, we have a 1 1/2 old baby, and we have just recieved her passport a while ago. first plan namen is to not take our baby to canada, but we changed our plan so sa ngayon gusto na namen syang isama. nung pinadala namen yung passport namen sa visa section, not included dun yung sa baby namen so sa amin lang yung meron, sa appendix A naman na pinass namen, andun naman name nya.. sa "confirmation of PR" na narrecieved namen, non accompanying na yung baby namen. how can we process our baby's visa and pr.. can someone help me.. my wife is the principal applicant, do we need write to visa section na isasama na namen yung baby namen? my wife is the principal applicant(fedreal skilled worker) do we need to send back her "confirmation of permanent residence" to visa section para mapalitan na isasama na yung baby namen? and how long will it take to process our baby's visa??

hope you can help me guys,

thank you so much!

Poseidon64

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sasz128 said:
Good day to all!!!

Just want to ask guys, me and my wife already have visas stamped on our passport, we have a 1 1/2 old baby, and we have just recieved her passport a while ago. first plan namen is to not take our baby to canada, but we changed our plan so sa ngayon gusto na namen syang isama. nung pinadala namen yung passport namen sa visa section, not included dun yung sa baby namen so sa amin lang yung meron, sa appendix A naman na pinass namen, andun naman name nya.. sa "confirmation of PR" na narrecieved namen, non accompanying na yung baby namen. how can we process our baby's visa and pr.. can someone help me.. my wife is the principal applicant, do we need write to visa section na isasama na namen yung baby namen? my wife is the principal applicant(fedreal skilled worker) do we need to send back her "confirmation of permanent residence" to visa section para mapalitan na isasama na yung baby namen? and how long will it take to process our baby's visa??

hope you can help me guys,

thank you so much!
Hi Sasz,

Just curious why you would not want to take your baby to Canada, which has one of the best health care and education systems in the world. There is no better place to raise kids than Canada.

As long as your baby was listed as a non-accompanying family member, he/she can be sponsored for permanent residence. Unfortunately, I believe your wife cannot sponsor anyone until she has been a permanent resident for at least 3 years, so baby will be stuck in the Phils for another 3 years. I'm no expert though, so you may want to call the CIC and ask them.

sasz128

Mar 20, 2013
Hi Poseiodon,

thanks for the reply.. our first plan is not to take our baby to canada because we are worried that no one will take care of her while we are working there, the plan was changed when my wife's aunt told us that she will be the one to take care of our daughter because she will retire this year. we want to work both so that we can save money fast.

as for now, we had already sent a new appendix A and a letter to the visa section, requesting for our baby's visa.. hopefully they will grant our request..

Poseidon64

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sasz, I really hope you are successful. One would hope that CIC would have the compassion to understand your case and the fact that it would not be good for your baby to be separated from her parents.

Good luck and let us know the results!

sasz128

Mar 20, 2013
i'm back...

we have recieved an email coming form the immagration that they have noted our request for our baby's visa.. they told us to send our original passport, me and my wife, for reprinting of visa and the reprinting fee. they did not indicate, they how much will it cost for the reprinting but they have given us a link for fees and payment options.

we looked into the link but can't find the reprinting fee that they are saying.

do anyone of you know how much will it cost..

thank you..

hotdmx2012

Apr 22, 2013
hi guys..i'm new in this forum so, i just want to ask if how long will it take for the passport to be returned? because i've already send my passport together w/ my appendix A, picture and the RFPR fee last April 4 2013. And till now hindi pa po bumabalik. may I know how long will it take? thanks in advance. :)

Polgas

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Two Six Double 0
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
JUL. 23, 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ: APR. 10, 2013
AOR Received.
FEB. 13, 2013
File Transfer...
FEB. 21, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN. 07, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUL. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAN. 08, 2014
LANDED..........
JAN. 31, 2014
hotdmx2012 said:
hi guys..i'm new in this forum so, i just want to ask if how long will it take for the passport to be returned? because i've already send my passport together w/ my appendix A, picture and the RFPR fee last April 4 2013. And till now hindi pa po bumabalik. may I know how long will it take? thanks in advance. :)
Depends bro, Minsan binabalik nila agad after mong pa PPR minsan naman medyo na dedelay pa ng konti. Wait kana lang ng konti pang time for sure dadating din yan agad sayo. Goodluck!

artcruzlll

Jul 24, 2013
Good day,

i was advised by the agency last June 6, 2013 that my visa application was already granted by Service Canada thru email from my employer, but until now there is no official updates from canadian embassy here in the Philippines....i would like to ask if this on going PAFSO strike...affects the processing of my temporary working permit?

Hoping for kind consideration and look forward to hear from you...

Thanks,
Art