+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Stamping - go to US

Chinaconnection

Star Member
Dec 9, 2008
cchabert said:
No Chow, actually he was thinking that we'll have a very short time to go because his medicals were about to have 1 year but when they gave him the Visa they told him that they know his medicals have more than a year, maybe that's why they only gave him 3 months, I don;t care if they give me 2 weeks LOL :-D
Hello CChabert, so is it really possible that the Embassy can ask you to get into Canada in 3 months, even if your medicals is valid for a year? How about the expiration date on the passport ?

C

cchabert

Well that what it happens to my brother in Law they just send him the passport with 3 months of visa to cross or else, I don't know about his passport date but maybe they will ask you to get a new one, you don't suppose to travel with a expire passport.

Chinaconnection

Star Member
Dec 9, 2008
cchabert said:
Well that what it happens to my brother in Law they just send him the passport with 3 months of visa to cross or else, I don't know about his passport date but maybe they will ask you to get a new one, you don't suppose to travel with a expire passport.
Oh ! nooooooo you don't understand me. My passport is valid till 2012. My meaning is, they say ones medicals is valid for a year. And ones visa has up to a year before it expires., Now my question is, even if ones medicals is valid for a year, can they still ask you to get into Canada within a timeframe say, in 3 months or so? even if your visa has a year to expire?