+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa stamp

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello All
For Tourist Visa...once PPR is done...do we received the visa stamped on our passport or is it done at the airport upon arrival?
Thanks

maxmtl

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Hello All
For Tourist Visa...once PPR is done...do we received the visa stamped on our passport or is it done at the airport upon arrival?
Thanks
Hi. The visa always gets stamped in the passport that you submitted when you applied for Visa.

Reactions: 2cookies

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi. The visa always gets stamped in the passport that you submitted when you applied for Visa.
Ok...the visa they will stamp is it for the duration of your stay or is it only one month for you to enter Canada?
I saw in one of the thread that you get your passport stamp upon arrival. Thats why I wasnt sure.
Thanks

maxmtl

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Ok...the visa they will stamp is it for the duration of your stay or is it only one month for you to enter Canada?
I saw in one of the thread that you get your passport stamp upon arrival. Thats why I wasnt sure.
Thanks
Airplane company will refuse you to get in the plane to Canada if you don't have a valid visa in your passport. Visa get's stamped in the empty page of your passport and for visitor visa they usually tend to give multi entry visa until the expiry of your passport.

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Airplane company will refuse you to get in the plane to Canada if you don't have a valid visa in your passport. Visa get's stamped in the empty page of your passport and for visitor visa they usually tend to give multi entry visa until the expiry of your passport.
Yes but where does the visa get stamp...ICC or at the aiport official upon arrival?

maxmtl

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Ok..no more embassy now i think..its done thru local visa facilitation service
Other experienced people may correct me if I am wrong, but Visa facilitation service just helps send and receive documents like passports etc. to the Embassy and from Embassy. They also help fill out applications, but the stamp of the visa is actually happening in the Visa department of the Canadian Embassy or Consulate.

Reactions: 2cookies

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Other experienced people may correct me if I am wrong, but Visa facilitation service just helps send and receive documents like passports etc. to the Embassy and from Embassy. They also help fill out applications, but the stamp of the visa is actually happening in the Visa department of the Canadian Embassy or Consulate.
Ok sound right..thanks