+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa stamp

Nick1808

Jul 18, 2019
After getting the request for original passport on CIC website on July 19th 2019, I have submitted my Passport to VFS Global ,New Delhi.

On 24th July 2019,I got my passport from VFS Global and in that passport it's written " Issued at CPC Edmonton " instead of New Delhi.

I just wanted to confirm whether there is any printing mistake or the issued place is CPC Edmonton.

If the issue place is Edmonton then why its

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Online applications can be processed at any of the IRCC offices worldwide. The issuing offices do not matter. What matters is that you have received your visa stop overthinking and start preparation to go to Canada.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
After getting the request for original passport on CIC website on July 19th 2019, I have submitted my Passport to VFS Global ,New Delhi.

On 24th July 2019,I got my passport from VFS Global and in that passport it's written " Issued at CPC Edmonton " instead of New Delhi.

I just wanted to confirm whether there is any printing mistake or the issued place is CPC Edmonton.

what matters is the visa is stamped and its coming directly from CIC. Does not matter which location. anyways congrats!

sicklyrhetoric

Jul 3, 2019

Hi Nick. How did vfs get in touch with you to tell you that your passport is stamped?