+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa stamp - TRV

Aug 31, 2021
After getting PGWP, I applied for TRV. My application was approved and was asked to send the passport to IRCC. After I received my passport, I found that I received Visitor Visa (V-1) counterfoil whereas my status in Canada is Worker and I should have received the Worker visa (W-1) counterfoil. Is is ok for me to travel with this visa?

maskaravivek

Jul 1, 2021
A lot of my friends who recently applied for a TRV on a PGWP got a V1. Not sure if that would be a problem. If I find something, I will update it here.

Cheemadavi

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
A lot of my friends who recently applied for a TRV on a PGWP got a V1. Not sure if that would be a problem. If I find something, I will update it here.
After getting PGWP, I applied for TRV. My application was approved and was asked to send the passport to IRCC. After I received my passport, I found that I received Visitor Visa (V-1) counterfoil whereas my status in Canada is Worker and I should have received the Worker visa (W-1) counterfoil. Is is ok for me to travel with this visa?
Hi, Can you please tell when did you submit the application and after how long you got passport request?

RamanS100

Apr 12, 2021
hi, can anyone please help me with the timeline for TRV stamping, my brother applied after he got his workpermit as we all are travelling to india for sister's wedding in nov. he applied on sept 13, will he able to get his passport back before nov ? please help...