+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Stamp Process

Sashii

Dec 30, 2017
After submitting your passport for visa stamp how long does it take to receive the passport back ? I am going up for school which starts the 15th of January, however I have orientation on the 11th and I'd like to get my ticket before that so I'd be in attendance. Do you know how long it takes to get back your passport after submitting it to yhe

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
After submitting your passport for visa stamp how long does it take to receive the passport back ? I am going up for school which starts the 15th of January, however I have orientation on the 11th and I'd like to get my ticket before that so I'd be in attendance. Do you know how long it takes to get back your passport after submitting it to yhe
In which college you have got admission

Sashii

Dec 30, 2017
Hey guys I actually received an email today that I can pick up my passport, I submitted my passport Friday and received this email Tuesday, Monday was a public holiday, i'm so excited I hope to get positive res

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
Hey guys I actually received an email today that I can pick up my passport, I submitted my passport Friday and received this email Tuesday, Monday was a public holiday, i'm so excited I hope to get positive res
Yes you will definitely get positive result.
Best of luck