+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa stamp in canada embassy philippines delayed

Turner177

Aug 22, 2015
shainemj said:
can anyone tell me how long does it take b4 our passport with visa stamp in it will be returned to us. i mailed it oct.8 to canada embassy philippines in makati received by sg.beronia on oct.9,2014. metioned in d email received by my wife processing time is only 4-6weeks. to this date its already 7weeks still we received nothing. they dont even email us or contact us thru phone. what should i do? pls help how can i follow it up, verify the status.ty
They asked for my wifes on June 15 and we are still waiting. After emailing the minister of immigration to enquire this was his reply.

Dear Mr. Turner:

Thank you for your correspondence of November 11, 2015, addressed to the Honourable John McCallum, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, concerning the status of your spouse’s application for permanent residence under the Family Class (FC) program.

Please be assured that Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews all applications objectively and consistently to ensure fair and equitable treatment of all applicants. We assess each application on its own merit against the program requirements.

We realize that those who have submitted their applications look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable waiting period after applying. We make every effort to deal with the applications we receive in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like.

Our records confirm that your spouse’s application is currently being processed by visa officials in Manila. Please be assured that you or your spouse will be contacted should additional information, documentation or an interview be required.

We continue to process applications in the order in which they are received. I am certain that you will agree that moving an application ahead in the queue is unfair to other applicants who have applied earlier.

Thank you for writing.

C. Saumier
Ministerial Enquiries Division

Turner177

Aug 22, 2015
Long delays ours was sent june 15 the same person signed for it.
I emailed the minister of immigration and he basically saying we are stuck in the stack while others are ahead of us.

Dear Mr. Turner:

Thank you for your correspondence of November 11, 2015, addressed to the Honourable John McCallum, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, concerning the status of your spouse’s application for permanent residence under the Family Class (FC) program.

Please be assured that Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews all applications objectively and consistently to ensure fair and equitable treatment of all applicants. We assess each application on its own merit against the program requirements.

We realize that those who have submitted their applications look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable waiting period after applying. We make every effort to deal with the applications we receive in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like.

Our records confirm that your spouse’s application is currently being processed by visa officials in Manila. Please be assured that you or your spouse will be contacted should additional information, documentation or an interview be required.

We continue to process applications in the order in which they are received. I am certain that you will agree that moving an application ahead in the queue is unfair to other applicants who have applied earlier.

Thank you for writing.

C. Saumier
Ministerial Enquiries Division

Shivon maygay

Apr 30, 2016
Hi good day! I send my passport via LBC and recieve by sg ric beronia on april 23 2016 its take 6 weeks until know they dont return our passport. can anyone tell me how its long before return our passport.

Any futher actions that we can do for this matter.

Thank you

aisheal

Nov 11, 2014
Shivon maygay said:
Hi good day! I send my passport via LBC and recieve by sg ric beronia on april 23 2016 its take 6 weeks until know they dont return our passport. can anyone tell me how its long before return our passport.

Any futher actions that we can do for this matter.

Thank you
hello, did u received your passport?