+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa stamp delayed for canadian PR in uae embassy

Yasmin chan

Sep 25, 2014
I'm really concerned about our visa stamp! After 4 years we were finally called for our passport request to come to uae and submit our passports for visa and they said it will be done in 10 working days now its been 25 days and we still haven't received passports. We went to check after 10 days but heard that the main guy for visa is on holidays which kinda feels odd since passports get deievered everyday and we know this because aramex guy calls us and tells us everyday if he has received our passports or not did anyone else passports got delayed like us? Can anyone tell us why is this happening? Please help cuz I'm almost thinking they might not give us visa after all :/

gka008

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
I am sorry to hear about the delay. I am sure it will be given. They only ask for the passport after they accepted you.

Can you please share your timeline? quebec investor status?

My application was handed exactly 3 years ago and i haven't heard from them regarding any medical/police clearance. Only a confirmation that they received my application.

Thank you and best of luck to you and your family :)

Yasmin chan

Sep 25, 2014
Thanks for your answer and that's whats giving me hope that if they didn't wanted to accept us they would've never asked to submit passport but I just don't understand why it's taking so long they asked us for 10 working days now its a month ... And after 2 years almost they called us saying our application has been approved then 2 years and 8 months later we were asked for medical and after medical they contacted us after 2 months later nd 1 month later we are asked to come submit passports total it was 4 years and several month process I guess after medical it becomes fast...

Snspring

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO: Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-05-2012
Med's Request
30-05-2014
Yasmin chan said:
Thanks for your answer and that's whats giving me hope that if they didn't wanted to accept us they would've never asked to submit passport but I just don't understand why it's taking so long they asked us for 10 working days now its a month ... And after 2 years almost they called us saying our application has been approved then 2 years and 8 months later we were asked for medical and after medical they contacted us after 2 months later nd 1 month later we are asked to come submit passports total it was 4 years and several month process I guess after medical it becomes fast...

Hi Yasmin,

did u get your passport back yet?

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gka008 said:
I am sorry to hear about the delay. I am sure it will be given. They only ask for the passport after they accepted you.

Can you please share your timeline? quebec investor status?

My application was handed exactly 3 years ago and i haven't heard from them regarding any medical/police clearance. Only a confirmation that they received my application.

Thank you and best of luck to you and your family :)
Hi There,

Do you have any update on your file yet?

As for me there is no update at all as well so just wondering if there is any
update on your file.

God bless !!!

Viz

Petesilvo

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
Yasmin chan said:
I'm really concerned about our visa stamp! After 4 years we were finally called for our passport request to come to uae and submit our passports for visa and they said it will be done in 10 working days now its been 25 days and we still haven't received passports. We went to check after 10 days but heard that the main guy for visa is on holidays which kinda feels odd since passports get deievered everyday and we know this because aramex guy calls us and tells us everyday if he has received our passports or not did anyone else passports got delayed like us? Can anyone tell us why is this happening? Please help cuz I'm almost thinking they might not give us visa after all :/
Same here.. i have submitted my passport to the embassy which reached November 3rd and still didn't get it back. Tomorrow it'll be exactly 4 weeks and only then can i enquire about it through LVO via email.

Hani82

Dec 1, 2014
Yasmin chan said:
Hello Yasmin, have you got your passport back yet, I am in a similar position, I sent my passport for visa stamping on 11th November and still haven't heard anything back, although 10 working days of processing time was mentioned in the letter.
I am getting slightly nervous now !!! can it lead to refusal ? I can see on the website my application status has changed to 'Decision Made' from 'In process'.

Can someone else share their experience on how long it took for them to get the passport back with visa from Abu Dhabi visa office.

regards,
Hani

AHM-HHG

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-January-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ on 06-December-2013
AOR Received.
25-February-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Received at ADVO on 12-March-2014
Med's Request
02-February-2015
Med's Done....
05-February-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-April-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-April-2015
LANDED..........
Soon inshallah
Hani82 said:
Hello Yasmin, have you got your passport back yet, I am in a similar position, I sent my passport for visa stamping on 11th November and still haven't heard anything back, although 10 working days of processing time was mentioned in the letter.
I am getting slightly nervous now !!! can it lead to refusal ? I can see on the website my application status has changed to 'Decision Made' from 'In process'.

Can someone else share their experience on how long it took for them to get the passport back with visa from Abu Dhabi visa office.

regards,

Hani

Soon you'll receive your passport, whould you please tell me which catagory did you apply for? And what's your timeline?

Hani82

Dec 1, 2014
HI,

I applied for Family sponsorship class, my spouse who is a Canadian citizen is sponsoring me, I got a letter from embassy on Sep 28, requesting my passport and I submitted it along with other requested documents on 11th November, haven't got it back yet after 4 weeks.

Regards,
Hani

rinleena

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yasmin chan said:
Hello Yasmin

Please let me know if you have received your passport?
I have submitted pps 24th nov and waiting.
Thanks

Dec 23, 2014
hows the wait going for the visa stamping.. from the abudhabi vo... feels like for ages now.. did.. any one receive the passport.. new years eve?

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
I got PPR on Feb27. Submitted Passport to ADVO on same day. No news since. What is the timeline for PPR->Visa for ADVO visa stamping these days?

Issue is that I am on UAE grace period till 15th of March, because i got my visa cancelled on 15th Feb. After that, I will have to start paying fines for overstaying. My new company has processed my new UAE visa but I need the passport back from ADVO for stamping!

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
I got PPR on Feb27. Submitted Passport to ADVO on same day. No news since. What is the timeline for PPR->Visa for ADVO visa stamping these days?

Issue is that I am on UAE grace period till 15th of March, because i got my visa cancelled on 15th Feb. After that, I will have to start paying fines for overstaying. My new company has processed my new UAE visa but I need the passport back from ADVO for stamping!