+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA S-1 - Can I travel outside Canada?

Discussion in 'Visa Offices in South America' started by Diegdoom, Sep 19, 2017.

  1. Hello guys, I don´t know if I´m in the correct place, but, if not, could you direct me for the correct place?

    Hello guys,
    First at all, thanks for the attention.

    I arrived here in Canada 4 months ago, and my Visa will be expired in next June, 2018.

    Do you know, If I can travel outside Canada, for 1 or 2 weeks? Going by airplane and backing by Airplane?

    I also have a letter(Student Permit) stapled in my passport.

    Can you help me ?
  2. Did you get a student permit?
    Are you studying?
    When does your passport expire?
    As a visitor you could go out and go back Canada, the border officer will ask you what you're doing, just keep in mind
  3. Thanks Mpsqra, I found the answer, and Yes, I can.
    mpsqra likes this.
  4. I'm glad you can do it,,,

Share This Page