+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa reusal

santrish

Jan 7, 2017
hi..I recently applied for Selkirk college in Canada and my application got refused twice. The first time they did not mention any specific reason but the second time the reason which they have mentioned is : not satisfied with your proposed course of study. Not satisfied that you are a genuine student nor that you are intending a temporary resident who would depart Canada at the end of the period of the authorized stay.

I can still understand the last reason but I have done my Bachelors in Hotel management and I applied for PGD in Hospitality which is completely relevant, then why have they mentioned that reason? Can anyone please help me? Also please suggest what I can do next with and cover up the other reasons?

Thank you

santrish

Jan 7, 2017
I completed my Bachelors in 2013 and i have been working in a hotel since then. I got 3.06 CGPA in my Bachelors and I got an overall score of 7 in IELTS Listening - 7.5 / Reading - 6.5 / Writing - 7 / Speaking 6.5

Is it due to my educational gap?

santrish

Jan 7, 2017
but i have been working since then. i have professional experience and i read that even if you have 2-5 yrs of gap that should be fine. One case I read was a women got the visa even after she had 10+ years of gap between bachelors and masters.. I dont know..can you please suggest me if i have any chances?? anything i can do about this?

Mageshwaran

Dec 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
santrish said:
but i have been working since then. i have professional experience and i read that even if you have 2-5 yrs of gap that should be fine. One case I read was a women got the visa even after she had 10+ years of gap between bachelors and masters.. I dont know..can you please suggest me if i have any chances?? anything i can do about this?
You are right about the study gap, it doesn't matter since you are having a valid reason like work experience.

santrish

Jan 7, 2017
can anybody help me??how can I over come this? I have already applied twice and got refused, May be I failed to satisfy them for my return from Canada but, pointing my proposed study I don't think is a valid reason since its completely relevant

ikalyan17

Mar 16, 2016
apply caips notes. in that exact pin point reason will be mentioned. n also change the course to culinary related. so that it also matches your work experience.

praveen2507

Jan 11, 2017
Hello guys!
I applied for project management in Fleming college and got my visa refused stating other reasons: proposed studies etc

My profile
10th: 65%
12th: 66%
Bca: 70%
I was working in a digital marketing company for a year from July 2011 to 2012
I started pursuing CA since my father is a CA.
I didn't do well and wasted 3 years in CA.
Then again I worked in same digital marketing company from Jan 2016 to present

My Ielts score is 6 with writing 5.5

Can u guys please tell me what to do? I'm so depressed .
Pls help guys!!