+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa result with reported backlogs.

ishtiaqstudent

Jan 7, 2019
Hello Everyone, Please post your profiles and the status of visa if it has/was approved or denied.
This would help a lot of aspiring students.

saha.anupam93

Dec 21, 2018
Hello Everyone, Please post your profiles and the status of visa if it has/was approved or denied.
This would help a lot of aspiring students.
Applied under SDS for Jan intake on 3rd DEC offline paper based via VFS and agency Name : CANAM
Got and email on 12th Dec from IRCC to go for medicals with IME number BUT I ALREADY HAD DONE MEDICALS ON 22ND NOV 2018 AND SUBMITTED THE RECEIPT WITH UMI NUMBER.
Agency linked my paper based application on 17th DEC online.
Till now no updates.
2nd Jan 2019 was the orientation so i have to deffer soon and inform the college.
Mailed The delhi embassy 10 times but no reply at all.
Can any one help if any one had the same issue.
How many dates after in this case does the medicals get updated.
Is there any time line or the passport will be the embassy for indefinate number of days???

ishtiaqstudent

Jan 7, 2019
Applied under SDS for Jan intake on 3rd DEC offline paper based via VFS and agency Name : CANAM
Got and email on 12th Dec from IRCC to go for medicals with IME number BUT I ALREADY HAD DONE MEDICALS ON 22ND NOV 2018 AND SUBMITTED THE RECEIPT WITH UMI NUMBER.
Agency linked my paper based application on 17th DEC online.
Till now no updates.
2nd Jan 2019 was the orientation so i have to deffer soon and inform the college.
Mailed The delhi embassy 10 times but no reply at all.
Can any one help if any one had the same issue.
How many dates after in this case does the medicals get updated.
Is there any time line or the passport will be the embassy for indefinate number of days???
I believe you've applied a little late cause it takes a minimum of 4 weeks and may go upto 8 weeks for the whole process, I've seen people waiting since november for Jan intake.