+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Resubmissions in September 2020 gather here..

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Hey Guyz,

I have resubmitted my application on 21st September 2020, which was refused on 22 August 2020 due to some reasons ,I am quite confident that I'll go through this time Insha'Allah, just wanted to know about the status of people who have been resubmitting applications during this times as the timeline would be different compared to pre-covid 19, we can get an idea of how the IRCC is processing the visa's at the moment, so hoping for the best..

Afrokk

Aug 16, 2020
Order GCMS notes, analyze them, and wait. I'm doing the same. If you submit the same application again with little or no changing/addressing issues, they'll just reject you again in cold blood.

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Order GCMS notes, analyze them, and wait. I'm doing the same. If you submit the same application again with little or no changing/addressing issues, they'll just reject you again in cold blood.
Very true, ya I did order for the caips and yes I did address the issues mentioned in the caips , added any relevant docs for the clarification , and resubmitted..

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Very true, ya I did order for the caips and yes I did address the issues mentioned in the caips , added any relevant docs for the clarification , and resubmitted..
Did you get AIP at first then refusal, or was it an outright refusal?