+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa release but still a problem

inuyay02

Mar 6, 2009
my visa came out dec 04 as provincial nominee. is it legal for my employer not to hire me anymore since it took 3years for me to process my visa. what would be my best remedy? can i still enter canada using the visa and find other jobs there? or there are other options? my visa will expire october. pls advice. thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
inuyay02 said:
my visa came out dec 04 as provincial nominee. is it legal for my employer not to hire me anymore since it took 3years for me to process my visa. what would be my best remedy? can i still enter canada using the visa and find other jobs there? or there are other options? my visa will expire october. pls advice. thanks
Kaibigan, may visa ka na. PR yan parine ka na :). I can't help but smile. Do you have a family who are going to land with you?

inuyay02

Mar 6, 2009
yap kaibigan together with my wife and 3kids. what do you mean by parine? is it easy to enter canada and fine job there with my family.? or does the canadian embasy help me cause im already a permanent resident? pls advise kaibigan

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
inuyay02 said:
yap kaibigan together with my wife and 3kids. what do you mean by parine? is it easy to enter canada and fine job there with my family.? or does the canadian embasy help me cause im already a permanent resident? pls advise kaibigan
Sorry, parine is punta ka na rito :). No, the embassy will not help you find a job. You will be on your own. The key is to keep eyes simple once here. I understand your apprehension having three kids. Land ahead of them. Hanap muna kayo ng work, bahay na titirhan ninyo. Magaling naman ang mga Pinoy at masisipag. Lots of jobs kung hindi pihikan. At puwede ka na start ng job search ninyo bago kayo pumunta rito. All the best po sa inyo.