+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejection

salman12ka4

Apr 29, 2019
Dear Canadain Team,

I applied for the visit visa and I am super shocked that I got rejected. I applied for a visit visa so I can take my family for vacation and my kids meet their uncle and my wife parents.
From the past ten years, I visited 1 time USA, 1 time UK and came back.
My wife and kids are already Canadian nationals. If I have any intention not to leave Canada I will apply for a PR card, not for visit visa. I have a good career in the UAE, working here one of the best company in the world. There is no reason to go on visit visa to Canada and not come back.

Regards

Muhammad Salman

amgose

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Dear Canadain Team,

I applied for the visit visa and I am super shocked that I got rejected. I applied for a visit visa so I can take my family for vacation and my kids meet their uncle and my wife parents.
My wife and kids are already Canadian nationals. If I have any intention not to leave Canada I will apply for a PR card, not for visit visa. I have a good career in the UAE, working here one of the best company in the world. There is no reason to go on visit visa to Canada and not come back.

Regards

Muhammad Salman
What was the reason mentioned in the refusal letter? Did you attach an explanation letter on the purpose of travel?
You can state those reasons for not leaving Canada after your vacation.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear Canadain Team,

Regards

Muhammad Salman
Unfortunately, it is not surprising why you have been refused. IRCC has concerns that you will move long-term to Canada in order to apply for spousal PR by the inland route.

BTW you cannot apply for a PR card instead of a visitor visa. You must first land as a PR to be eligible for a PR card.

1. What is your immigration status in your country of residence?

2. How old are your children and what do they do?

Reactions: Copingwithlife

Harsimrat117

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Hi All,

Can someone please help me know, how long after the visa rejection in canada we can apply for visitor visa, as my parents visa got rejected yesterday. I am a PR in canada and was just inviting them for a visit here.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi All,

Can someone please help me know, how long after the visa rejection in canada we can apply for visitor visa, as my parents visa got rejected yesterday. I am a PR in canada and was just inviting them for a visit here.
You can apply at anytime, but unless you address the reasons they were refused this time , they’ll just be refused again . And moving forward, when the question comes up “ Have they ever been refused a visa ?”, you want to indicate yes, since they’ve been refused already, if you don’t , then you’ll have misrepresentation to deal with, and possibly the 5 year ban that goes along with it. That not only applies for Canada , but other countries they possibly could be applying a visa for

Reactions: k.h.p.

Harsimrat117

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Thank you for the above information. I will take care of these points. Will address the concerns first as to why it was refused and then prepare the application accordingly!!