+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejection--- Stamp or mark in passport

kingkonemdu

Dec 23, 2009
If Canada visa is rejected for any purpose.... whether stamp or mark in my passport will be there.

And also whether i will get reply or written format & valid reason will be printed in paper from embassy.

Kindly helpme

genius77

Star Member
Dec 25, 2008
I think there will not be any stamp placed on the passport if the application has been rejected. But I am sure that the denied applicant will be receiving a rejection letter which indicates therein the reason on why the application has been refused.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Business Visa was rejected for couple of my team members last week and it had a letter attached with passport but no mark/Stamp on Passport

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It makes no difference whether your passport is stamped or not; they will keep a record in their computer system anyway.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
kingkonemdu said:
when it is rejected....How does it affect , when i am applying once again for Canada visa or anyother country
If after a rejection you applied too soon, then the visa officer will look at your application a little more closely. Allow some time after an application got rejected before applying again and try to overcome the rejection points. There had been posts from members who applied for Canadian visit visa, got rejected, applied for US visit visa and were granted 10 years multiple. So depends a lot on how one puts an application together and the reason for applying for the visa and also the country one is applying to. All the best.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
kingkonemdu said:
If Canada visa is rejected for any purpose.... whether stamp or mark in my passport will be there.

And also whether i will get reply or written format & valid reason will be printed in paper from embassy.

Kindly helpme
I had two rejections and they stamped my passport twice and also gave me letters of rejection.

kumar_007

May 8, 2010
ankit_20 said:
Business Visa was rejected for couple of my team members last week and it had a letter attached with passport but no mark/Stamp on Passport
Hello,

Can you tell me what was the reason if any were given for the rejection?

Thanks,
Prem

MAF

May 12, 2010
They have standard form of rejection with some clauses on it, applicant failed to explaine the insufficient ties with its country of application, insufficient funds etc. They put the stamp of application received with date on it. Hope this helps.

tarundas

Apr 12, 2011
@ Karlshammar

It does make difference if your passport is stamped! It's a bad credential for your future visas to other countries like USA or UK.

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ah, I see. If you are concerned about third-party countries, just get a new passport and they won't be able to see any stamps.

tarundas said:
@ Karlshammar

It does make difference if your passport is stamped! It's a bad credential for your future visas to other countries like USA or UK.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
No, won't make much of a difference. Different countries have different criteria. It is a small stamp. usually at the back of the passport with the date of when you applied for the visa and the officer's initials.

tarundas said:
@ Karlshammar

Priest07

Dec 4, 2023
Hey guys my visa was rejected after it was approved. I did get a passport request letter and submitted it to IRCC but they returned it without no stamp. I’m still confused why I didn’t get my visa. They didn’t even mentioned any reason why they denied it.

Please i need help about this kinds of situations?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hey guys my visa was rejected after it was approved. I did get a passport request letter and submitted it to IRCC but they returned it without no stamp. I’m still confused why I didn’t get my visa. They didn’t even mentioned any reason why they denied it.

Please i need help about this kinds of situations?
Are you sure your visa was rejected? Sometimes passports are returned without stamps for other reasons too.