+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejection questions

anksm22

Sep 10, 2018
Hello everyone

Can someone tell me the difference between these two question?

1. Has xxx been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2. Has xxx ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

My husband applied from Canadian Tourist visa twice and it was rejected. So, what should be answers to these two question?

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hello everyone

Can someone tell me the difference between these two question?

1. Has xxx been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2. Has xxx ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

My husband applied from Canadian Tourist visa twice and it was rejected. So, what should be answers to these two question?
Both with Yes as Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) = Visitor Visa

anksm22

Sep 10, 2018
Thanks a lot.

On selecting YES, we need to enter details for each case. Will the UCI number and grounds for rejection sufficient. Or I need to give more details?

anksm22

Sep 10, 2018
Also my husband was given with two UCI numbers when his visa was rejected. In in personal information he is asked UCI number. Should he mention none, latest or both there?