App. Filed.......
08/07/2018
Doc's Request.
Confrence/11/05/2020
Nomination.....
CiC
IELTS Request
NA
Hello there can any one please help me out because I can't understand why the embassy in senegal would refuse to issue me a visa after staying with my passport for over 21 days, but then their reason for refusing to issue a visa was because I lack traveling experience, but then what about people who travel for their very first time so I don't think that was a reasonable factor for refusing to give me a visa.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello there can any one please help me out because I can't understand why the embassy in senegal would refuse to issue me a visa after staying with my passport for over 21 days, but then their reason for refusing to issue a visa was because I lack traveling experience, but then what about people who travel for their very first time so I don't think that was a reasonable factor for refusing to give me a visa.
It's really impossible to comment without knowing your full profile and what refusal reasons were listed on your application. Generally applications are refused for the following reasons:

- Lack of employment
- Lack of property ownership and other ties to home country
- No previous travel to countries requiring a visa
- Lack of funds to support trip
- Ties to Canada are stronger than ties to home country (e.g. spouse or partner is already in Canada)
- Requesting a trip that is too long

Mosiah mbella

Mar 5, 2020
Cameroon
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Dakar senegal
NOC Code......
7237 & 7235
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/07/2018
Doc's Request.
Confrence/11/05/2020
Nomination.....
CiC
IELTS Request
NA
Hello, here was what actually happened I had been working in with a subcontracting company for more than 3years as an industrial welder/fitter after high school I took upon my self to pick up a trade being the first male child of my parents I did applied for a school which their letter was sent to me then I gave my sponsors bank statement willng to cover all expenses still on my passport I have trip which I traveled out for a confrence but a visa wasn't given to me but it is clearly stated the day I left and when I return more so I have cousins school mates and friends in Canada so I still think Canada should open up an embassy in Cameroon there they get to meet the person in question who is actually going for the trip not taking biometric without conducting an interview and the passport travels to another country

Mosiah mbella

Mar 5, 2020
Cameroon
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Dakar senegal
NOC Code......
7237 & 7235
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/07/2018
Doc's Request.
Confrence/11/05/2020
Nomination.....
CiC
IELTS Request
NA
Well from my prespective Cameroon and Canada are the only 2 bilingual countries that I know of with French and English being their languages and looking at the work force of Canada with this example of a 60year old woman or man in Cameroon wants to visit Canada to let's say visit their son or daughter and once they get there they do not want to return because a visa was issued without a proper interview but because they have a child that isn't what Canada needs at this moment most especially with the current shortage of man power in industries causing companies to shortdown I strongly stand for the fact that Cameroon needs an embassy and not a center to deposit documents.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello, here was what actually happened I had been working in with a subcontracting company for more than 3years as an industrial welder/fitter after high school I took upon my self to pick up a trade being the first male child of my parents I did applied for a school which their letter was sent to me then I gave my sponsors bank statement willng to cover all expenses still on my passport I have trip which I traveled out for a confrence but a visa wasn't given to me but it is clearly stated the day I left and when I return more so I have cousins school mates and friends in Canada so I still think Canada should open up an embassy in Cameroon there they get to meet the person in question who is actually going for the trip not taking biometric without conducting an interview and the passport travels to another country
Well from my prespective Cameroon and Canada are the only 2 bilingual countries that I know of with French and English being their languages and looking at the work force of Canada with this example of a 60year old woman or man in Cameroon wants to visit Canada to let's say visit their son or daughter and once they get there they do not want to return because a visa was issued without a proper interview but because they have a child that isn't what Canada needs at this moment most especially with the current shortage of man power in industries causing companies to shortdown I strongly stand for the fact that Cameroon needs an embassy and not a center to deposit documents.
Visa-exempt travel doesn't count. IRCC wants to see travel to developed countries that require visas.

Having an embassy wouldn't make a difference. Interviews are VERY rarely called for any form of temporary residency app. They rely on the app that you submit.