+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejection ,feeling broken

Soorajpillai96

Mar 19, 2017
Feels broken after my visa got rejected, have spend so much of money and had gone through many hardships to arrange the gic money and fee as they release the loan only when the visa is produced. And now as the value of Indian rupee has increased I'm gonna lose more when the refund.
I've dreamt so much to be in Canada .. even was looking forward to book Srilankan airlines on 3rd may as the fare was low as 32k, even my dad who is abroad has booked his tickets to come next week to see off me .And now I'm fed up of every relative and friend asking the date when I'm going abraod.
My profile
BBM : 58%
10th : 72%
12th : 64%
Backlogs :8
Ielts :7 overall with no band less than 6.5

Bruce007

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Soorajpillai96 said:
Feels broken after my visa got rejected, have spend so much of money and had gone through many hardships to arrange the gic money and fee as they release the loan only when the visa is produced. And now as the value of Indian rupee has increased I'm gonna lose more when the refund.
I've dreamt so much to be in Canada .. even was looking forward to book Srilankan airlines on 3rd may as the fare was low as 32k, even my dad who is abroad has booked his tickets to come next week to see off me .And now I'm fed up of every relative and friend asking the date when I'm going abraod.
My profile
What was ur reason for rejection?

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
Soorajpillai96 said:
My profile
Reasons ?

CAIPS requested ??

Soorajpillai96

Mar 19, 2017
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of one or more of; your qualifications,previous studies, employement, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plan

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
Soorajpillai96 said:
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of one or more of; your qualifications,previous studies, employement, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plan

This is general reason.

Apply for CAIPS to know the exact reasons. CAIPS will give you the exact comments of Visa Officer. Ask your consultant to get the CAIPS file. It cost around Rs 1000- Rs 2000 ( price rang vary according to different Websites which offer service to get CAIPS file : Have a good check on this )

nirmuktha123

Dec 24, 2016
Hi Sooraj ,

Not to worry . What is the course you applied ? And which category did you apply ? Spp or non spp ?
Have you submitted SOP ?
Do you have study gap ( without work experience)after the completion of degree?

SID_7433

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Banglore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2017
I am really sorry about the rejection.
But it's not the end, There is still a way out.
but we can't help unless we know every detail.
Which course did you apply for.?
Which background you come from.
college applied.

As suggested, Get Caips notes.

Don't worry, we will try and help you out.

Soorajpillai96

Mar 19, 2017
Applied at centennial college Toronto for Global bus mgt
Completed my bbm here at amrita university
I have a cgpa of 5.81 only
I have a total of 9 backlogs
(5 failed + 4 failed due to attendance shortage)
Someone please help on what i should do

SID_7433

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Banglore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2017
Soorajpillai96 said:
It might be because of your academic performance.
As it is, May intake is impossible for you to clear, it's already past the deadline.
What I would suggest is get CAIPS notes. Confirm the reason of Rejection. Accordingly take Professional help. There are many Educational counsellor available.
You will have to justify and address the extra backlog as SPP doesn't allow more than 8.
Even you have to compensate for your academic performance. They don't see a progressive report in your academic.

Soorajpillai96

Mar 19, 2017
So there are minimum chances for me to get a visa on applying for the second time?
And also in the semester grade sheet all these 9 backlogs come in the first three semester, I dont have any backlog in the last 3 semesters

Redmi

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Don't be sad Sooraj, you will definitely succeed in your second attempt but before trying for an another attempt.Some change s need to be done in your application, Inbox me your whatsup number. I will suggest you something.

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
Soorajpillai96 said:
sorry to hear about the rejection. They stated language abilities as one of the reason and since you have such a good ielts band score it's shocking that they stated this. Well, even i got rejection in 2014 stating same reason as yours but they did not stated language abilities & employment in my reason. rest all is same and my band score at that time was 7.0 bands with no band less than 6.0 which is less than what you scored. I can understand what it feels now, even i was almost 4 days away from my booked flight when i got rejection letter. As far from my experience i will say that time will heal everything and be positive.

Have you done schooling and bbm throughout english medium?

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
Soorajpillai96 said:
Yes through english medium
order caips note. see what the VO actually mean by it.