+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejection after 15 days??? is this true??

willdez79

Jan 12, 2017
Hi for everyone to see this post just want to know if you have info. on this matter, i have seen a older post with the same topic but it stop and hasn't been updated for 8 years... So the questions is if its true that if you don't get Rejected in 15 days your chances of getting rejected are minimum and most likely you will get your visa soon. Is this true? is this false??

i have personally applied to visa with my family and today is my second week of waiting applied October 10th 2018 and it will be 10 working days so i still need to wait it out. comment if your status is the same or if you got your visa stamp after 15 days or if you got rejected before the 15 days mark , we just want to get some perspective on this matter for ppl with my same situation.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi for everyone to see this post just want to know if you have info. on this matter, i have seen a older post with the same topic but it stop and hasn't been updated for 8 years... So the questions is if its true that if you don't get Rejected in 15 days your chances of getting rejected are minimum and most likely you will get your visa soon. Is this true? is this false??

i have personally applied to visa with my family and today is my second week of waiting applied October 10th 2018 and it will be 10 working days so i still need to wait it out. comment if your status is the same or if you got your visa stamp after 15 days or if you got rejected before the 15 days mark , we just want to get some perspective on this matter for ppl with my same situation.
No that's not true rejections can come at any time. It is at least positive that you weren't rejected right away but unfortunately far from a guarantee.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Statistically speaking, with the time passed, the rejection rate goes down and then up again.
It is just if your visa is rejected within few first days, then that is mostly because:
1. your application was incomplete.
2. you are currently inadmissible and this is already in the system (not that they would find if out from your current documents).

willdez79

Jan 12, 2017
i have applied to student visa i am bringing my family but i have already gotten Canadian visa as a tourist. so i hope everything is ok and i get the student visa as well. So the 15 day mark is just rumor there is nothing else.