+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa Rejected

swetha jetti

Dec 6, 2013
Dear All,

My visa got rejected saying my education doesn’t match my job profile.

Im a B.tech Chemical engineering student and working as Manager in MNC.

Can i apply once again what is the process.

Please HELP

swetha jetti

Dec 6, 2013
Btech chemical passed out 2007
6 years of work exp in insurance company
IELTS score 6
Applied for international business management
Mohawk College

lakesh6

Mar 22, 2014
Ur previous study is in chemical engineering and ur experience in insurance company and ur selected course is also not matching with ur previous study. There is a mismatch that's why u r rejected.

swetha jetti

Dec 6, 2013
My consultant has suggested the same and before going a head I have taken the suggestions on this forum and they have reviewed and said what you taken is right.
Pls suggest now what I have to do pls Plssss I need help

Satvir Singh

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Samrala,Punjab,India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 07,2014
File Transfer...
09 May,2014
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2014 Wahaguru
your course was totally mismatch as you know,therfore visa rejected...
if you want to apply again choose course relavant to your study and increase your ielts band to 6.5...¡

frhenriq

Apr 22, 2014
Hi my name is Francis Henriques. I am from india. I have completed by Bachelors in Engineering(Information Technology) With 67% . I have an IELTS score of 7.0 . I have applied for a PG diploma course in Fanshawe college for information security management. However my visa application got rejected ,the reason being : your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more qualifications. I had applied under SPP category . However i have reapplied again. How long will the visa take to come. I have my college starting on the 7th of may. Please help..:-(

shrek

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Vfs hyderabad - under SPP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03- April-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre-medical
Interview........
NA
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi, sweats

write a justification letter about your education and experience and re-apply again.

nickmarques

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
swetha jetti said:
My consultant has suggested the same and before going a head I have taken the suggestions on this forum and they have reviewed and said what you taken is right.
Pls suggest now what I have to do pls Plssss I need help

It could probably be the course mismatch. Chemical Engg Graduate. Worked in Insurance and Applying to College? You must have a valid reason for this.