Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
lucifer23 said:
hi
i m not fool.. obio i had modified my sop and put more financial documents and imp one I changed my consultancy but I don't think it's necessary to change the course anyway I didn't get the reply yet of visa conformation but i think i will get visa before 22 dec.
you are going good. no need to change the course. if you change your course now then rejection chances will increase because it will put negative impression on VO. just make a strong Sop and you will surely get ur visa. good luck..!!

Harjot kaur benipal

Dec 16, 2015
B tech - 78.8% (2015) CSE
12th - 71%
10th- 87%
IELTS - 6.5 no less than 6 in each module
Course applied for - information security management
Got rejected first time within 10 days with reason ' other reasons' under spp category. Then applied second time again got rejected under general category applied online. Please give me suggestions what to do now ?

Helpmeplease007

Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harjot kaur benipal said:
12th - 71%
10th- 87%
Got rejected first time within 10 days with reason ' other reasons' under spp category. Then applied second time again got rejected under general category applied online. Please give me suggestions what to do now ?
Firstly apply for capis notes to know the exact reason and then solve ur mistake and then apply for May intake

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

12th - 71%
10th- 87%

Problem is in your course selection and consultant.

Helpmeplease007

Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What if i apply for the third time ?
Applying again and again with no change in profile will week ur chances only nothing else ... Try to understand the point ... It's totally up to you only !!

Harjot kaur benipal

Dec 16, 2015
Helpmeplease007 said:
Applying again and again with no change in profile will week ur chances only nothing else ... Try to understand the point ... It's totally up to you only !!
Fanshawe colz has same course available in may intake. What if I show more fund like 1-2 lakh more. Firstly I show 4 lakh.

Helpmeplease007

Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fanshawe colz has same course available in may intake. What if I show more fund like 1-2 lakh more. Firstly I show 4 lakh.
Funds is not a issue in ur case !! Other reason mean it could be ur selected course which do not match ur previous studies , less marks in a particular subject !! Capis note will be right choice as the moment ... Me and you we can't find the exact reason but in capis note we will get to know what the VO has written as remark for refusing ur visa

lucifer23

Dec 4, 2015
Jeet050 said:
you are going good. no need to change the course. if you change your course now then rejection chances will increase because it will put negative impression on VO. just make a strong Sop and you will surely get ur visa. good luck..!!
thank you jeet!!

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
xphrick said:
Hi guys,

So i applied for first time under spp @chandigarh paper mode on 24th nov. International business management course @Centennial college, ontario.

10th 67% (science with I.P)
12th 70% (science I.P)
BCOM 58%
IELTS 6.5 overall (L 7.5, R 6.5, W 6, S 5.5)
Have 1 year experience as management trainee
no gaps

Reason for refusal: Proposed program is not reasonable in light of previous studies, academic score and language abilities.
This was under other options as reasons on first page were weird.

I mentioned reason for taking science, low grades in bcom due to medical reason, mentioned twice that i will come back after course completion etc on SOP still I don't know why they refused as friend will less grade profile got accepted from ahm.
I really don't know what to do. Im having a meltdown.

Please suggest what should i do now?
I also have Global business management offer letter from same college. (2 years) Should i apply for that online as i think last date is 5th dec? Consultant is advising against it as shes saying it will take long to process.
I would suggest should you decide to study further do it effectively, not for the sake of it. Your past education and progress is reasonable, however your choice of course raises red flags, with your intention. There is no substance to match with your intention. Think of your plans properly like doing a Masters etc makes sense and shows progression. Suggest working for a a year or two and then reapply for a Masters with a proper letter you will surely get through.

Whether you reapply on paper / online your just adding unnecessary remarks on your profile. Regards and all the best