+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejected twice

Guna shekar

Jul 26, 2018
Hi, I am Rajashekar from India,I have got my Canadian student visa rejected twice ,In the first refusal it is mentioned that the course which I selected was not related to my previous studies.So, I changed my course and applied for the second time and this time they have rejected it saying that the officer is not satisfied with my profile.Can I change that and reapply my visa.Kindly help me with it

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Hi, I am Rajashekar from India,I have got my Canadian student visa rejected twice ,In the first refusal it is mentioned that the course which I selected was not related to my previous studies.So, I changed my course and applied for the second time and this time they have rejected it saying that the officer is not satisfied with my profile.Can I change that and reapply my visa.Kindly help me with it
u applied under sds or general?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
now dont apply for the third time without getting the GCMS report. In the report, you will be able to see the internal notes of the visa officer and you will know what exactly is the issue with your application.