+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejected twice need help to reapply

Birikisu

Apr 15, 2019
Hi greetings please I've been refused visa twice I need hell to reapply student visa to be specific I applied on paper but want to apply online now please give me opinion on LOE ,financial support documents, family ties,and how to proof employment prospect in home country graduated may 2018,going in for energy system engineering centennial college
IELTS 7 previous course petroleum
am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You have a lot to overcome here. The visa officer felt that there were not enough jobs in your field in your home country, that you did not have enough ties to make you go back to your home country, that you did not have enough financial resources, and doubted that your primary reason to go to Canada was to study.

If you've already been refused twice, it will be very difficult for you to be approved without some significant changes in your background, like visiting other visa-required countries, re-working your letter and providing additional documents demonstrating your financial capacity and reasons to return back to your home country.

Reactions: Bryanna

Birikisu

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks very much for your reply I appreciate .for the finance I showed 40 thousand dollar in sponsor account and I plan now on depositing 32000 dollars in my account BC my total expenses and fee for a year is 31000 dolla

Birikisu

Apr 15, 2019
According to my caips/ Gcms report the officer said he does not know why am undertaking to do such course in Canada considering economic situation but there is no school in my country offering the course, and he said my home ties may over weight the reason for wanting to return I had shown an employment letter made by my school to show that I already have employment awaiting me as well as a deed of gift intervivo to show transfer of estate to me and I explained the reason why he transfered it being his next of kin and am engage to get married its but normal for him to transfer it to me, i showed Father assets abd business registration and now I plan on talking about my poultry farm as additional assets my mother pay council tax on it so can I show her tax return, my internship letter can I add it and explain that I was offered a job after and I decline BC I want to attain a certain level of education for limited employment in home country then list the numerous companies we have in our country that operate in my domain but lack train personels to work with them pls I need ideas thanks

Birikisu

Apr 15, 2019
You have a lot to overcome here. The visa officer felt that there were not enough jobs in your field in your home country, that you did not have enough ties to make you go back to your home country, that you did not have enough financial resources, and doubted that your primary reason to go to Canada was to study.

If you've already been refused twice, it will be very difficult for you to be approved without some significant changes in your background, like visiting other visa-required countries, re-working your letter and providing additional documents demonstrating your financial capacity and reasons to return back to your home country.
Hi dear please can you read my comment and advice me on what to do thanks

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Your father's business is not ties for you to return home. Nor is a business that your mother appears responsible for (by paying taxes). A job offer is the closest thing, but that's not guaranteed to still be there after you complete your course. Declining a job offer is no reason to return home.;

Birikisu

Apr 15, 2019
So what can I say or show as home ties to proof that i will come back after my studies my previous university made me an employment letter to show I will come back to work for them will it help? What can I do pls

Birikisu

Apr 15, 2019
Overall band score of 7 .i requested for caips note they said considering my home ties they don't understand why I will be studying such a course considering economic situation of country that was for first refusal

Birikisu

Apr 15, 2019
Hi please I had applied previously without personal bank Statment because money in sponsor account was more than enough now I want to reapply with sponsor bank statement and mine in the form made outside of Canada what should I put ? The company name, myself since half of the fun in bank statement is from parents what should I write please Thanks