+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejected students Jan 2020

Sabana yasmin

Nov 22, 2019
My visa got rejected stating purpose of visit and course irrelevance... what to do so that i can get my visa on second time

Sabana yasmin

Nov 22, 2019
My profile is IELTS 7 no bands less than 6
Bachelors of comp sci with 6.7 CGPA
Graduated in april 2018
Want to pursue Human resources management humber college
My agent is telling me to apply in non sds paper application. But there is no time... so what i can do

vaibhav7789

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Graduated in april 2018
My agent is telling me to apply in non sds paper application. But there is no time... so what i can do
change your course brother.. going from science field to commerce will surely reduce your visa chances

Akshaygeorgejohnson

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
you will have to prepare an sop explaining why you want to choose a different field after your bachelors in computer science. And i would suggest you to go for sds, if you want to join this january as non sds would take longer period of time .

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Graduated in april 2018
course is definitely not matching. Go for PG or masters in computers.

mathewsimi

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
you will have to prepare an sop explaining why you want to choose a different field after your bachelors in computer science. And i would suggest you to go for sds, if you want to join this january as non sds would take longer period of time .
I have also changes my course from diploma to masters from an university after my 2nd rejection but still got refused under 216 stating purpose of visit again 2times
Can u suggest sumthing so that I can reapply for jan 2020 regarding course change.

Akshaygeorgejohnson

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
I have also changes my course from diploma to masters from an university after my 2nd rejection but still got refused under 216 stating purpose of visit again 2times
Can u suggest sumthing so that I can reapply for jan 2020 regarding course change.
What’s your profile? And when did you apply?

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Did you submit SOP? My 2nd application is in process so I am very nervous why so many are being refused in 2nd application. Did you order GCMS report? You should definitely order as it really helps.