+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa rejected....pls help

gaurav_ram

Jul 29, 2013
Hello, my friend had got admit M.Eng in internet-working from dalhousie, but his visa got rejected

Reason :- your proposed studies r not reasonable in light of 1 or more of: ur qualifications, previous studies, employment , level of establishment, language abilities, or ur future prospects and plans.

His profile is BE (E&C)- 58% (10 backlogs with repetition), IELTS- 6.5 not less than 6 in any module

final year project on networking and also other certificate courses of N+, CCNA, MCSE

sufficient funds shown, applied under university category.

Question is, how can he resolve this issue? can he re-apply under general category?

Pls give some suggestions....thanks in advance

alapatipavan

Mar 20, 2013
broo...there are too many rejections....dont know what happened to canadian embassy...!! take some time and re-apply...!!

siva246

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaurav_ram said:
Hello, my friend had got admit M.Eng in internet-working from dalhousie, but his visa got rejected

Reason :- your proposed studies r not reasonable in light of 1 or more of: ur qualifications, previous studies, employment , level of establishment, language abilities, or ur future prospects and plans.

His profile is BE (E&C)- 58% (10 backlogs with repetition), IELTS- 6.5 not less than 6 in any module

final year project on networking and also other certificate courses of N+, CCNA, MCSE

sufficient funds shown, applied under university category.

Question is, how can he resolve this issue? can he re-apply under general category?

Pls give some suggestions....thanks in advance

3 university rejections today! something fishy ! It may be because of your back logs and you did b.tech in ECE and went for Networking course.In this case i would recommend a strong sop stating why you have chosen that course and how it helps in your career.
Don't give up bro! good luck

sksincanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
So True.. Never heard of so many university rejections in the recent times. Why it had to happen when I've applied :/

In this case backlogs r too high n % below 60.
Apply if you can overshadow these pts in your SOP.