+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejected : Other reasons : January 2014 intake What should I do now????

mehta11

Dec 4, 2013
my profile
10 std = 69%
12 std = 74%
B.com with accounting = 58%
3 years work experience as an accountant
Ielts = Overall 6.5 Speaking 6, listening 7.5, reading 6. writing 5.5

Reason for rejection : Other reasons

I got offer letter from centennial college. Course name: Post Graduate certificate in STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT-ACCOUNTING.

Course requirement was Ielts 6.5 overall with 6 in each section. but college accepted my application and gave me offer letter. I got 5.5 in writing.

What should I do now???? Should I retake Ielts and apply again in that course or should I apply in another course and college???

Btwn I dont want to study any graduate level diploma... My friends have got visa after overall 6 and 5.5. in speaking and writing in diploma level.

Inder.preet156

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
Hey bro u are talking about your friend who got visa scored 5.5 band spraking and writing and overall 6 ... is he graduate ???after tht he choosing grduating level program ??in which clg he applied pls tell ??

asim abbas

Star Member
Oct 1, 2008
Hi
IELTS is not the reason as It all up to college if they accept or not.
I even know those people who got visa with out IELTS.
So you should not worry about it but have a look some other factors such as your course, College etc. Why don't you try university of Regina. They even may offer you a course with an english course but That still would be your half visa. Because uni is uni.
Once you get in Canada you can change your uni even City. As there is no restriction.

swagger88

Sep 27, 2013
asim abbas said:
My visa for jan intake is rejected wid reason dat your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications.
My background is
SSC 70%
HSC 65%
Grad B.E Mechanical 58% Agg, IELTS 6.5 (R6.5,L7,W6.5,S6.5)
2yrs work experience plus other certifications relevant to the proposed study
I applied for 1year certification course in mech engineering at fanshawe college.

Experts pls leave ur reveiws. I hav to apply again for may14 intake.

SM Syed

Mar 23, 2013
Dont Apply Again, First Make a File to CHC for the Actuall Reason ( Consent Form ). it will show your actually reason for refusing, make it clear and correct it and than re apply.

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
SM Syed said:
Dont Apply Again, First Make a File to CHC for the Actuall Reason ( Consent Form ). it will show your actually reason for refusing, make it clear and correct it and than re apply.
what is consent form, I am also refused for two times.. plz guide me to get visa..

SM Syed

Mar 23, 2013
Consent for an Access to Information and Personal. Please Google it for more ideas, You Can Apply online from some official Representative websites, Cost will Around 40-50$ and they will Respond you within 30 days,

navvpuniazaildar

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-nov-2013
Doc's Request.
xx
IELTS Request
ilets 6.5
File Transfer...
13-nov-2013
Med's Done....
pre med .july 25 2013
Interview........
nt yet
Passport Req..
submitted with file
VISA ISSUED...
hope 4 the best
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5563.asp
this isa the link to consent formm
prashant1111 said:
what is consent form, I am also refused for two times.. plz guide me to get visa..

Adityacool91

Nov 19, 2013
Guys I applied on nov 28th general category(second time)... still status saying dat under process.. bit tensed...how many working days it took 4 u guys... plz reply

mehta11

Dec 4, 2013
well my problem for university is that I have 3 years bachelors degree.

and I dont want to apply in any other course.

I going to try again with strong SOP and financial statements.

Thanx for your help guys.......... :)

vasusood200

Oct 10, 2013
Amritsar,India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2014
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
I Applied second time in general
my visa was refused on reasons :
1. Purpose of visit
and in OTHER reasons :
Your proposed study is not reasonable in light of one or more of :your qualifications,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,language abilities or your future plans.
I chose international business management graduate course from mohawk college it is relevant with my field that is commerce.
I have done bachelor of commerce professional with 50% agg. marks and
My ielts score overall 6.5(R-6.5,W-6,S-6,L-8)
Grade 12 marks 59%
Grade 10 marks 63%
what should i do now ?

vikki007

Nov 22, 2013
vasood bro when u applied and what are the docs u submitted with ur aplctn in general cataggory.. pls share ur profile bro..

swagger88

Sep 27, 2013
Anonymously.xxyz said:
Should have applied in university. U applied from where an after how many days you got rejection
Hi,
I applied from india and i got rejection after 11days.