Feb 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hello there,
I have gathered all the documents on my first attempt and applied but unfortunately they only gave me a single reason to reject that" i have not satisfied them that i am a bona-fide student and i would depart Canada at the end of my study "
What's the solution for this now.? I've only one month left ad my classes would start in April. 2017.. . I've to reapply ASAP.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You'll need to provide us with your full profile to answer that question.

willi_mian

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
Med's Done....
Upfront
scylla said:
You'll need to provide us with your full profile to answer that question.
Recently graduated in bs(4 years) of software engineering.
Got 16 years of education.
23 years old.
Applying for professional pilot course in manitoba, Canada and already got an approval letter from the academy.
Ielts with 7 overall bands
Have all the needy documents with me.
Anything else sir?

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
willi_mian said:
Recently graduated in bs(4 years) of software engineering.
Got 16 years of education.
23 years old.
Applying for professional pilot course in manitoba, Canada and already got an approval letter from the academy.
Ielts with 7 overall bands
Have all the needy documents with me.
Anything else sir?
what? you did software engineering and now going for professional pilot? i am sorry but yes your visa rejection makes sense. pilot courses are easily available in india and the cost of being pilot is less here then in canada. why are you going to canada does not make any proper sense. I hope you get visa in this 2nd trial but you need to work alot on your SOP proving your change of career. Good luck.

willi_mian

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
Med's Done....
Upfront
Jeet050 said:
what? you did software engineering and now going for professional pilot? i am sorry but yes your visa rejection makes sense. pilot courses are easily available in india and the cost of being pilot is less here then in canada. why are you going to canada does not make any proper sense. I hope you get visa in this 2nd trial but you need to work alot on your SOP proving your change of career. Good luck.
I am from Pakistan and courses are almost equal and planes are way older than in Canada. One more thing, bachelors is just a supporting degree with it as it helps me understand latest technologies of aviation too. And yes now I'm working on sop. Thanks.

willi_mian

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
Med's Done....
Upfront
I am getting no proper responses from anyone.. Worried a bit. If anyone could guide me

snoua052

Feb 15, 2017
I will suggest proving you have valuable ties to your country such as parent's house etc.

Get a legit letter from a professor at your school addressed to the embassy saying pursuing your studies in canada has always been your end goal and more specifically let them state you intend to return upon completion of your studies.

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
willi_mian said:
I am from Pakistan and courses are almost equal and planes are way older than in Canada. One more thing, bachelors is just a supporting degree with it as it helps me understand latest technologies of aviation too. And yes now I'm working on sop. Thanks.
Other members' concerns are absolutely legitimate. Explain the following things to VO-

1. This course is a reasonable progression of your career.
2. This institute is the best fit for you.
3. Why did you chose Canada over your home country or other places?
4. You have enough ties/liabilities to come back (family business, property, dependents, better job opportunity etc.)

Good Luck!

willi_mian

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
Med's Done....
Upfront
snoua052 said:
I will suggest proving you have valuable ties to your country such as parent's house etc.

Get a legit letter from a professor at your school addressed to the embassy saying pursuing your studies in canada has always been your end goal and more specifically let them state you intend to return upon completion of your studies.
I've mentioned those in my previous explanation letter and the other thing is supportive yes, i am asking my professors to help me out.

willi_mian

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
Med's Done....
Upfront
good boy said:
Other members' concerns are absolutely legitimate. Explain the following things to VO-

1. This course is a reasonable progression of your career.
2. This institute is the best fit for you.
3. Why did you chose Canada over your home country or other places?
4. You have enough ties/liabilities to come back (family business, property, dependents, better job opportunity etc.)

Good Luck!
good to hear these replies. Actually that's the only thing I am missing. I am reapplying with more supporting documents. Thanks.